Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

17 minutes ago, Blotto said:

"Born to lose" should be on the aggy school crest. They can class it up by translating to latin.

Natum Perdere

(at least that's what Google translate says)

Has a nice ring to it, I think.  

An actual post there:

In answer to anyone that wonders 'Why would we complain about the umps now?'. Because we are playing the sips, THEY CHEAT, THEY CHEATED IN THE PAST, THEY CHEAT NOW, THEY WILL CHEAT IN THE FUTURE! They must win, no matter who, no matter what, no matter how. They have no, zero, zip, nada compunction about cheating. You would have to be VERY young not to know who and what they are. They are the lowest of low rents! Ask Nebraska about the sips if you do not believe other Aggies.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

An actual post there:

In answer to anyone that wonders 'Why would we complain about the umps now?'. Because we are playing the sips, THEY CHEAT, THEY CHEATED IN THE PAST, THEY CHEAT NOW, THEY WILL CHEAT IN THE FUTURE! They must win, no matter who, no matter what, no matter how. They have no, zero, zip, nada compunction about cheating. You would have to be VERY young not to know who and what they are. They are the lowest of low rents! Ask Nebraska about the sips if you do not believe other Aggies.

All kidding aside, it's really pathetic that a (presumably) grown adult would actually believe this crap.  I mean, honestly, what a sad, sad little person.

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

All kidding aside, it's really pathetic that a (presumably) grown adult would actually believe this crap.  I mean, honestly, what a sad, sad little person.

Yep. Not to mention that aggy actually has a documented history of real, actual NCAA infractions at an almost-got-the-death-penalty level, on par with the worst offenders in college sports history. But we're the "cheaters".

37 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

If we must win at all costs, why have we not won at the big 3 sports in the past several years?  And why have we had long periods of no success in football and basketball throughout program history?

Ask Nebraska about the sips if you do not believe other Aggies.

Oh, please tell me they're referring to McCoy's pass OB that clearly landed with time on the clock during the 2009 championship game.  That would be the classic Aggie angle -- taking on the fortunes and woes of another team entirely in order to make a (stupid) point about another team (most always Texas).

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Admittedly, I haven't watched much aggy baseball, but what's with all the talk of blowing bubbles to celebrate? I have to assume that's the nickname of the head milkman, right?

I can only assume, since it's aggy, that it has something to do with semen.

1 hour ago, TheFlagship said:

An actual post there:

This guy aced Unaware Irony 101.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Admittedly, I haven't watched much aggy baseball, but what's with all the talk of blowing bubbles to celebrate? I have to assume that's the nickname of the head milkman, right?

Home games those fucks have bubble machines. It is really weird. Did they have them yesterday?

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

If any of you need to get your hate warmed up, Ricky is about to break the record against aggy again on LHN.

I need to head over to texags and check out the inevitable "they watered the field, it didn't rain at all that day" thread of bitchassedness.

13 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I need to head over to texags and check out the inevitable "they watered the field, it didn't rain at all that day" thread of bitchassedness.

The best part of that is that Ricky ran a 4.38 and was the fastest player on the field when we had the ball.  So we watered down the field to slow down their defenders who couldn't catch him anyway.  Yawn.