2022 MLB thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Vid of events. I believe fans started taunting Kwan because he got hurt trying to catch the tying double. Snowflake outfielders get their feelings hurt about it. Never heard of Myles Straw before but what a fucking baby. 

Taunting an injured opponent isn't a particularly good look.  

21 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

MLB should put their foot down and mandate Stadium Azteca fencing for Yankee Stadium.

No, they should prohibit the Yankees from selling bleacher seats if they're not going to provide sufficient security to control those fucking waterheads.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

No, they should prohibit the Yankees from selling bleacher seats if they're not going to provide sufficient security to control those fucking waterheads.  

then go around the nation and punch all yankee fans in the nuts. Some will need two punches. Three if they like Olive Garden 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

History is made in Wrigley. 21-0 final. 

But of course. 

19 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

then go around the nation and punch all yankee fans in the nuts. Some will need two punches. Three if they like Olive Garden 

picked up salad and breadsticks from OG tonight for dinner, so this hits close to home. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not my work:

1 of 3 with 3000/500 and .300 ba (mays, Aaron)

my work (so possibly wrong)

1 of 1 with those 3 and a triple crown

I think he gets into the HoF (yes, sarcasm for you dipsticks that take everything so damn literal).  But some jackass voter will leave him off their ballot for... reasons.

17 hours ago, Helobious said:

Vid of events. I believe fans started taunting Kwan because he got hurt trying to catch the tying double. Snowflake outfielders get their feelings hurt about it. Never heard of Myles Straw before but what a fucking baby. 

Cannot wait for the games in Cleveland. 

34 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Cannot wait for the games in Cleveland. 

Why, so the Guardian fans can throw shit at the Yankee players that literally ran out and defended the Cleveland players from getting pelted? Hopefully Straw is in the lineup today. The entire thing was mostly his fault & he still had the nerve to run his mouth after the game. 

9 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Why, so the Guardian fans can throw shit at the Yankee players that literally ran out and defended the Cleveland players from getting pelted? Hopefully Straw is in the lineup today. The entire thing was mostly his fault & he still had the nerve to run his mouth after the game. 

Yep. And I applaud how the Yanks ran out there. That was class. 

Nice bowtie on the Yanks-Guardians series. Yankees currently up 10-0. Straw started in center and has been getting “crybaby” chanted at him all day long from the fans in the outfield. He’s also 0-4 with 2 Ks in case you were wondering how mentally tough he is. 

17 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Allegedly the fan said “stay down Kwan” which set off Straw to go faux badass mode. Talk about easily offended. 

The next day fans chanted “crybaby” and  “Peter Parker” at him while he was in center. He went 0-4 with 2 Ks. What a gigantic short tempered mentally weak pussy. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Helobious said:

Allegedly the fan said “stay down Kwan” which set off Straw to go faux badass mode. Talk about easily offended. 

The next day fans chanted “crybaby” and  “Peter Parker” at him while he was in center. He went 0-4 with 2 Ks. What a gigantic short tempered mentally weak pussy. 

ive had an image of you in my head for a long time now, but over the last ~6 months or so, with your incessant posting about "real men" and "pussies" and "guys who can't fight" and going on and on and on about betas and alphas and real men and fighting, etc, etc, etc, that picture of you just keeps getting fatter (or skinnier, either way), more pale, and more addicted to Mountain Dew by the day. calm down mr.internet badass. your baseball takes are enough of a beating without you puffing out your e-chest on every other thread.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

ive had an image of you in my head for a long time now, but over the last ~6 months or so, with your incessant posting about "real men" and "pussies" and "guys who can't fight" and going on and on and on about betas and alphas and real men and fighting, etc, etc, etc, that picture of you just keeps getting fatter (or skinnier, either way), more pale, and more addicted to Mountain Dew by the day. calm down mr.internet badass. your baseball takes are enough of a beating without you puffing out your e-chest on every other thread.

I’m not pretending to be some superbadass and I never have. I know most any male pro athlete or guys with even basic fighting training would beat the shit out of me.

I’d have no problem calling Myles Straw a pussy to his face & I’m 1000% serious. We’re almost the same build, I have an inch in height on him & I can tell he wouldn’t do a goddamn thing about it. Even if it came to blows I know I could take him. He’s about the least intimidating player I can think of.