Texas @ Kansas State Series Thread

TrashMaster G

27 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Wait what? Texas will be lucky to win each series from here on out? Hansen will never pitch this bad again as a horn, Stevens will put it together, Gordon is getting better, we have a nasty lineup and it’ll get nastier once Kennedy is back. 7-2 is still obtainable and we may get there. We took 2 of 3 from tcu and ou. We need good stevens tomorrow but it looks like our bullpen is slowly starting to figure itself out. We’re gonna be hot come mid to late May like we always are under Pierce. We’re fine. Chill 

poorly worded, I meant "win all their remaining series"  I expect them to win most of them but not all of them.  the pitching is just too suspect.  I hope you are right and we are hot mid May.

15 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

poorly worded, I meant "win all their remaining series"  I expect them to win most of them but not all of them.  the pitching is just too suspect.  I hope you are right and we are hot mid May.

Gotcha. Well, here’s to going 8-1 in the shit hook stretch!!!!

But yeah dude go look at games around this time in 2017, ‘18, and last year. Same kind of shit. Pierce has a knack for figuring everything out for when it matters. Whatever it takes to get us to Omaha 

40 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Hansen had his worst outing of the year.  Its going to happen.  Unfortunately, the bully shit the bed as well. Sending Ivan was 100% tard.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Hansen had his worst outing of the year.  Its going to happen.  Unfortunately, the bully shit the bed as well. Sending Ivan was 100% tard.

Bunting Daly wasn’t exactly the brightest idea ever considering who’s behind him. 

1 hour ago, Anderson873 said:

yeah !

Game feeds at Kansas city Royals vs Detroit Tigers

Date & Time : April 16 2022 , 05:40 and played at  Kauffman Stadium

TV : ESPN+

Live Stats :http://live.720pstream.tv/live-kansas-city-royals-stream

THE MATCHUPS : The kansas city Royals category at Home team tomorrow wil start up the match  game feeds at Detroit Tigers away team category even though KC (kansas city )Royal  lives game in Preseason, Regular season  and favorite team live as battle through ,and hopefully make it all watch on live  just click here

Tom Cruise What GIF

Also yeah we really really gotta go 7-2 at least in the next 9. Tech lost last night. 2 of 3 this weekend, sweep baylor and hopefully sweep Kansas. Hansen will bounce back, Stevens is gonna find his groove, Gordon is improving, bullpen is coming together and our lineup is filthy. We got this 

• Hook 'Em 1

Also yeah we really really gotta go 7-2 at least in the next 9. Tech lost last night. 2 of 3 this weekend, sweep baylor and hopefully sweep Kansas. Hansen will bounce back, Stevens is gonna find his groove, Gordon is improving, bullpen is coming together and our lineup is filthy. We got this 

Yes please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk