This months Trial of the Century Depp v Heard

Moby Ric

15 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Yes. Flappy Fish Market has indeed tanked her career. He has definitely rehabilitated his career. It might not matter to most if he's insurable. he has made Hollywood at least a billion plus. They will take that chance because they need people to pay to watch him in the movies. I think its worked out nicely for him. So ya...

She still has potential in a career as an alternative movie actress.

• Hook 'Em 1

So I got a question for you law guys… Once AH gets on the stand for rebuttal can Depps side ask about anything or is it just about her counter claim at this point?

Can they not now go back after her now  about the photos or the TMZ tape again or is it limited in scope?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Horn80 said:

I bet there will probably be a movie made about this in a few years and the actors cast will be Timothee Chalamet and Margot Robbie as Johnny and Amber.

It's less of a match, but I want to see Helena Bonham Carter.  She can bring the appropriate level of crazy.

• Hook 'Em 1

So it looks like AH's team wised up and changed their mind about calling her...

It also seems pretty obvious that AH's team is more than willing to leak big names to generate eyeballs on their expert testimony. Funny enough it seems like this will be the precursor of a media blitz on her behalf..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Which lie? Can't watch while I'm in the office. 

I haven't followed that closely other than to watch fireworks but it was about a couple of pictures that were the same that Amber said were different. 

This set off Amber who went on a rant about how "everyone loves Johnny" and how mad it makes her. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Also I realize Amber Turd is too dumb to realize it but her bitch take towards Camille on cross makes her look like someone GM who can handle herself and would never put up with multiple beatings she has claimed. She’s the one getting revenge on you 20 years later for no reason.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Amber goes from Victim to Bitch in a flash. Crying without tears one minute and bitter and bitchy and horrid the next.

Like my abusive ex-sister-in-law. 

Unfortunately, in my brother’s case, the judges are friends with the ex-s.i.l.’s lawyers, so perjury and acting isn’t important and the main family court judge won’t allow a recording device in the courtroom even though one is allowable. 

And then there are instructions from the judge to the court reporter to “Don’t take this down. [talking happens that absolutely affects the hearing] “Okay, you can continue.”

Abusive borderlines using public opinion and friendly judges to play the victim is not new, it’s just never been this public, so general society has found it easier to just believe the abuser (in many cases the woman) and move on. 

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I think the American public is dumber for having watched this shit-show for over a month.  

I don’t know…. We were pretty dumb to start with. 

Edited by Lhorn