Andor

CooterBrown

Another Rec for Rebels. Clone Wars is good too, with the exception of a handful of episodes, but it is a pretty sprawling story that has so much going on that it feels like more of a slog at times. Rebels is pretty tight story wise and looking back after you finish the series it doesn't really feel like any episodes were wasted.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unless things change, we're not getting season 2 until 2025. Disney released their 2024 slate and Andor wasn't on it. I don't think that was always the case. Maybe Covid pushed it back further, maybe VFX will take longer, or maybe Disney just wants to push back content since they'll have a huge hole because of the strikes. 

50 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Unless things change, we're not getting season 2 until 2025. Disney released their 2024 slate and Andor wasn't on it. I don't think that was always the case. Maybe Covid pushed it back further, maybe VFX will take longer, or maybe Disney just wants to push back content since they'll have a huge hole because of the strikes. 

Maybe there was a writers and actors strike. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm re-watching Andor with my son while he's home from school. We've made it through six episodes and have six more to get through before he leaves Sun AM.

This show is so damn good, as mentioned above this is the best Star Wars release since Empire IMO, though I admittedly loved Return of the Jedi when it was released.

10 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

The nerds at the 4:00 mark are complete idiots.  Jesus. Just the worst Star Wars fans beyond our resident Ewok fucker.

SW Theory was the guy that didn't like Andor because it had "bricks" and "screws" visible and didn't feel "Star Wars enough". Not enough pew pew I guess. Sigh...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...