NFL Week 8

shadow_operative2.0

Pretty cool for Tyler Lockett to gain some redemption with late TD for Seahawks, after dropping a sure one earlier.

Geno Smith 5/5 and 75 Yds and a TD on that drive.  Who the fuck is this guy?

25 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Looks like the Giants' streak of bullshit is finally over. Would not be surprised to see them lose six of their remaining nine, or something like that.

Well, they play Houston and Detroit after the bye. They also get Washington twice and Indy 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Rogers pre game pep talk just made everyone hate him even more. Go pac go

I wish someone would have the balls to say to AR in a post game presser: “do you work at being this big of an asshat? Was it an inherent gift? Do you have any clue how challenging you make it for people to think positive thoughts about you? We’re you a snitch growing up? Why don’t you just retire, go to Los Angeles and get a boyfriend?” I could go on and on…as his skills have started to decline and GB doesn’t have Adams etc…he’s becoming an even larger asshole and I hope someone gets a pick 6 off his ass and rubs it in his face.

• Hook 'Em 3

It’s just a sorry looking wad of hopefuls and unlucky enough to win their division types/already have a QB/not interested in tanking. 

it’s amazing that it’s so wide open. Bengals if they are healthy will always be tough. Sadly, some team has to win the AFC south and that will be the Titans. Outside of that who knows but I’m selfish and hope despite the shitty coaching and team mistakes and crap OLine that the Colts make it just because Sam.

13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Good thing Green Bay picked up Love he's doing good patting rookie WRs on the helmet as they come to the sideline

He gets handsomely to never play. He’s a phantom. Ofcourse being Rogers understudy is probably an excruciating daily mindfuck. Even if Rogers barely acknowledges him. It’s like if the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland were an even more passive aggressive narcissist asshole.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, tokamak said:

Man Josh Allen can fucking sling it. 

The way he runs and uses the NFL QB protection rules to his advantage isn't wrong.  It does however make me root for his ass to get laid out.

I don't dislike the guy at all, but the QBs were warned about that shit going into this season, and really after Mahomes did that tightrope down the sideline late in a game for a TD a few years ago.   It's the NFL.  He's gonna miss a guy eventually and pay the price..

Edited by slorch

The Baltimore Ravens filled the biggest void in the middle of their defense with the NFL's leading tackler.

The Ravens acquired Chicago Bears linebacker Roquan Smith on Monday, a team source confirmed, completing the deal a day before the NFL trade deadline. A source told ESPN's Adam Schefter that the Ravens are sending the Bears a second- and a fifth-round pick in 2023 for Smith, who tops the NFL with 83 tackles this season.

As part of the trade, the Ravens also sent linebacker A.J. Klein to Chicago, a source told Schefter.

Smith was owed $5.408 million for the rest of the season. As part of the trade agreement, the Bears are paying Smith $4.833 million while the Ravens are paying him the league-minimum $575,000 for the rest of the season, sources told Schefter.

Rough to be a Bears fan these days. 

• Haha 1

Just finished up with trick or treaters. Used to be there were a couple of hundred. Out there since sunset and we had maybe 50-60 and I gave out more candy than I normally would. Done. Lol. Go Bengals! Perfect Halloween night game but the scary movie marathon is on sooooo…