NFL Week 18

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, Juicy said:

It’s insane. Not that that wasn’t a penalty but every fucking time it is something new.

The NFL is becoming more and more scripted as the years go by. It is eye rolling at times. Bills first play back on the field was a kickoff return for a TD, with the Pats giving less than zero effort to tackle. Got to get that storyline in! The fuckery in the Rams/Seahawks. Flags to negate big plays in favor of their golden childs. 

• Like 1

The NFL is not going to let GB lose this game.

Just like they didn’t let Seattle lose. Seattle/Green Bay or the lions. Lions are getting the short end of that every time. Maybe one day the Leo’s will not only stop getting the short end of calls but actually get some benefit from them.

If we know anything about the lions, it’s that they are going to lose in the most excruciating manner possible. Fuck the Packers but I’ve seen this movie way too many times before. Hope to hell I’m wrong. 

It’s a paradox here. This game does nothing but hurt their draft position. I think the football gods will allow this and waive their let’s fuck the lions in new hilarious ways rule tonight.

It’s a paradox here. This game does nothing but hurt their draft position. I think the football gods will allow this and waive their let’s fuck the lions in new hilarious ways rule tonight.

Instead of picking what, 15th they’ll pick 17th or something? Knock GB out of the playoffs at Lambeau? Not a bad consolation
  • Like 1

A-A-Ron looks sad…and cold (no shit.)

All season long that toad 🐸 licker has been telling everyone to relax and chill and things aren’t fucked up. And he was all smiley and self congratulatory last week saying he’d done told all us dumbasses he was right and all was not fucked. If they don’t make it in tonite and I am LAUGHING! 

E851C6A3-B4BA-4E1D-B3DE-38C6BFABD88C.gif

• Haha 1