Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

13 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

Chips Act, Infrastructure Bill, lower prescription drug prices for seniors. Excellent work Joe

if people stopped for a moment -- Biden has done a f'n damn good job. 

and unemployment rocking at 3.4% which is insanely low.

so 40% don't like him only because of inflation? That's it??? How spoiled are we getting?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

i really wish y'all would lay off her appearance... she could look like Sela Ward and she'd still be a heinous lying cunt. i mean fuck her, but her appearance is the least offensive thing about her. 

tenor (11).gif

You're right, I've definitely done worse

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

i really wish y'all would lay off her appearance... she could look like Sela Ward and she'd still be a heinous lying cunt. i mean fuck her, but her appearance is the least offensive thing about her. 

tenor (11).gif

She’s a horrible human being. Making fun of her appearance is kosher. Same with Turtle Mitch, Fupa Christie, Clawfeet MTG, and ditch pig Huckabee

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

question about the rude heckling -- has such a thing ever happened before in SOTU history? This was such trash. The Rs are utter garbage. 

Well that one dickhead opened the door when he said to Obama, "you lie". It's never going to go back the other way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

if people stopped for a moment -- Biden has done a f'n damn good job. 

and unemployment rocking at 3.4% which is insanely low.

so 40% don't like him only because of inflation? That's it??? How spoiled are we getting?

I saw a poll where a large percentage said he hadn't gotten anything done legislatively. The average American isn't letting ignorance stand in the way of them having strong opinions. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, HOOKEM4 said:

Absolutely the most empty worthless speech I have every heard. Say a bunch of nothing. Fuckoff pig.

Yea that shit was terrible. Rah rah new wave of republicans are here and America is under attack. Same weak ass bullshit 

19 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

question about the rude heckling -- has such a thing ever happened before in SOTU history? This was such trash. The Rs are utter garbage. 

“You lie!”

Shouted by Joe Wilson in Obama’s SOTU, 2009

Edited to correct the record. Thank you, HH.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Explained

8 minutes ago, mchookem said:

tenor (11).gif

She’s on the other team. It’s ok this time. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1