Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

they're not even embarrassed.  they'll turn around and fundraise off that shit.

Oh, yeah.  Whichever fucker yelled that out just made millions of dollars for his next campaign and got himself a memoir book deal.

Decorum?  Respect for the Office?  Common Decency?  Nah, fuck all that, get paid.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Rage+1 1

Good speech. Joe killed when he was being Joe. 

McCarthy cant control his clown, otherwise this is a relatively cordial affair. 

would still like to see the tracked changes. Joe seemed to move well on his feet. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 2

so the fentanol/border interaction was interesting...

the peanut gallery started in with the 'border' hoots n hollers...and i thought i heard him say 'you got it' or something very quietly and then went into the litany of proposals he had for drug detection and technology and increased funding for border security...basically like he did with the SS/Medicare point, claiming the common ground? 

it's possible i misheard... did anybody else pick that up?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOOKEM4 said:

It is wild for me to look at my life as a whole and to have my take.  Gun nut, check. Benefit from tax code, check. Unaffected by any on the legislation against women, lgbtq? Check. Yet I am absolutely disgusted by the lack of decorum and respect these people have for fellow Americans. 

Two Santa's in full effect. Republicans that buy the fleece are ignorant if not complicit. We have two parties, one that you created and one that was created to ruin the other and create billions for a few while doing absolutely nothing for most of America. 

Well, at least the Dems hate cancer.