Cowboys @ Niners: NFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

They are literally wasting plays with Zeke right now. Goal line and and short yardage. That’s it’s. 

he bounced that outside. And it’s close. 

and once again they’re in a bad fucking spot. 

I just don’t get the play calling. You KNOW they know Zeke is a waste right now. And they still call his Humber. 

Bur at least tied. Maybe some momentum now.  But fuck them for not scoring a TD there.  

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

So just pointing out like any good battered Cowboys fan.  This game is setting up for it to end in some absurd way that sees the Cowboys lose.

49ers fan saying the same thing about them right now too. It's just how fans see things when they don't have a Brady/Belichick run

Just now, Hermanator said:

Damn sucks not to get 7 off that fumble. Need to scrap the Zeke stuff in the passing game completely. They don't even have to respect it. 

Need to see TY show up. Maybe try 3rd back instead of Zeke to at least get more of a burst. 

they probably need zeke for blitz pickup. I will be shocked if Davis gets any run.  McCarthy doesn't strike me as a guy who will let him come in.

Good stand defense. They’re the reason they might win this. 

need another good ST play or for the offense to find a way to score without having pollard. 

nah, let’s make them drive 90 yards against the best defense in the league. Fuck. 

Edited by Drew