anything going down near the domain? just heard that a helicopter was seen flying low with a man hanging out the side, possibly armed

shadow_operative

• shadow_operative changed the title to anything going down near the domain? just heard that a helicopter was seen flying low with a man hanging out the side, possibly armed
6 minutes ago, Mighty fine said:

I saw a yellow helicopter with a person standing on one skid go from around Seton northwest over mopac towards national instruments on my way home around 4:30. At first I thought it was a life fight, but it seemed to just hover around different areas

Could be an electric utility helicopter doing line maintenance 

Edited by EuroHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Sniping anyone working a job that required a college degree that doesn’t have one. 

Good call, and I'm confident in assuming that Derka would never come close to sniffing a regular job, much less doing any work. Motherfucker does nothing but mooch off of our taxes as far as I can tell. Fuck that fucking loser waste of space. What a piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Ah yes.  It all makes sense now.  A Predator is loose in the domain while a volcanic eruption from Mount Texas fills the streets with lava, so all the shoppers have to be rescued by getting to the chopper.  Nobody dies except the Predator, and the chopper evacuates 800,000 people  off camera, but there is a harrowing scene where Rob Lowe kind of slips and gets volcanic ash on his face in the form of stylish five o’clock shadow before regaining his balance.

Hey! Spoiler that shit! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, KaiserSoze said:

Good call, and I'm confident in assuming that Derka would never come close to sniffing a regular job, much less doing any work. Motherfucker does nothing but mooch off of our taxes as far as I can tell. Fuck that fucking loser waste of space. What a piece of shit.

Whuuuut?