2023 off year elections and primaries

Zonahorn

2 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Well that and you almost need to watch it on mute because of the both sides bullshit.  Hell, have of their panel are Trump staffers.  

I’ll go MSNBC for big races (midterms and POTUS) for Kornaki and stick to Reddit and Dave

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

I fucking love that. The GQP openly admits that letting the people actually speak on what they want is a disaster for them….the GQP needs to tell people what they get, not vice versa.

The most anti-freedom and liberty major party in the history of the US is the current GQP, and it ain’t even close.

I ain't gonna forget how Rex doubted you ever voted Republican or worked campaigns.

Copium is scrong.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Hold the phone on Mississippi, it's tightening up and only one small dump from Hind.  

I still don't think it's enough, but keep your eyes on Madison and Rankin County -  Presley had been way underperforming, and it looks like the reason why is that Jackson area precincts are coming in late. If he pulls closer there and if Hinds keeps coming in with high turnout and Presley up 85-13ish, it could get very tight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I still don't think it's enough, but keep your eyes on Madison and Rankin County -  Presley had been way underperforming, and it looks like the reason why is that Jackson area precincts are coming in late. If he pulls closer there and if Hinds keeps coming in with high turnout and Presley up 85-13ish, it could get very tight. 

Yeah, the Madison County thing reeks of tabulation, which ever way they are counting is a mirage of sorts, we are going to pick up more there.  

3 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I’ve mentioned it before, but the death of Sheldon Adelson truly was something to celebrate. Every election cycle, the guy could be counted on to write over $100 million checks to the GOP. They seem to be struggling in more down ballot races without that creepy toads cash.

If the remainder of the Koch family went on a 3 hour tour I wouldn't complain either.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

I want to see and hear all day tomorrow Dem winners lead off any and all of their announcements with "The people have spoken, ....."  just to spite the clowns on the right.  

Trump has one hand so far up the GOP's ass, he twitches his fingers and they nod and bobble their heads in unison to whatever vomitous diatribe is spewing from his ham hock jowls, while his other hand is cleaning their pockets.  I hope he just keeps riding them right through the ground.  For some reason, they just won't forsake their fat, orange god, and I'm here for it.  Trump and MAGA's got the Libs on the run this time.  More polls pleas, bring out your polls. 

And all those Liberal, pro abortion, pro crime messages you were airing nonstop in Virginia, worked great--money well spent, bravo.  Really, give yourselves a hand, especially couldn't have done it without the anti abortion legislation and threats.  

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Show us all how small government exists within a woman's vagina and her right to choose.  Keep fucking that chicken.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I want to see and hear all day tomorrow Dem winners lead off any and all of their announcements with "The people have spoken, ....."  just to spite the clowns on the right.  

Trump has one hand so far up the GOP's ass, he twitches his fingers and they nod and bobble their heads in unison to whatever vomitous diatribe is spewing from his ham hock jowls, while his other hand is cleaning their pockets.  I hope he just keeps riding them right through the ground.  For some reason, they just won't forsake their fat, orange god, and I'm here for it.  Trump and MAGA's got the Libs on the run this time.  More polls pleas, bring out your polls. 

And all those Liberal, pro abortion, pro crime messages you were airing nonstop in Virginia, worked great--money well spent, bravo.  Really, give yourselves a hand, especially couldn't have done it without the anti abortion legislation and threats.  

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Show us all how small government exists within a woman's vagina and her right to choose.  Keep fucking that chicken.  

Seeing on some GOP sites people are dog cussing youngkin.  Youngkin went all out to try and flip both chambers then launch a conservative revolution in Virginia. So glad he failed miserably.

• Hook 'Em 5

32 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

The math is narrow, I mean extremely narrow, but Mississippi is still in play, it's down to 50k, with about 65k that should go Dem in Hind.  Lots of outstanding elsewhere, but a runoff might be possible.  

excited kramer GIF by HULU

• Haha 1

The launch of Ohio’s market will also likely put pressure on neighboring states Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky and Indiana, since their residents will undoubtedly be crossing the border to buy weed – and contribute tax dollars – in the Buckeye State.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

• Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I’m satisfied with Mississippi dems effort.  Nobody expected a win there, but they made it respectable.

I will say this, it warms my heart to see black people voting in Mississippi and (rightfully) believing that their voice matters.  While the party came up a bit short tonight, I think this bodes well for the future.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Mississippi is going to double down on voter suppression.  Bullies don't learn until they get punched in the mouth, and Mississippians are eventually going to have to take it into their hands and punch back.  Virginia just kicked the dog shit out of Youngkin so bad his future may be as a fox commentator, rather than politician.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

Trumpeters turning their negative attention to Ronna McDaniel, but Trump was the one who made sure McDaniel stayed as RNC chair.

I want them to double triple and quadruple down on the strategy of “GQP candidates and values lost because we weren’t insane, cruel, deranged about women, and racist ENOUGH!” Go for it. Keep it up, accelerate it.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1