Taylor Sheridan

Bevoette

10 hours ago, Parliament said:

Cool thread.  Would read again.

ETA 

Sicario is his best work.  Because he didn't direct it.

Great flick, but this still is a needle in my brain that I can't pull.

Anyone want to take a stab at what's wrong here?

ShockedJampackedAndalusianhorse-size_res

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Great flick, but this still is a needle in my brain that I can't pull.

Anyone want to take a stab at what's wrong here?

ShockedJampackedAndalusianhorse-size_res

Hard to see, but I think his bolt is open?  One of the next shots buts me too.  Bad guy gets shot and pulls the trigger on his weapon.  The bullet holes in the glass all get blood somehow,

If you really look at the plot of this movie, it has huge holes.  They go to a illegal immigrant detention center and start asking questions.  Just randomly they find out about the correct drug tunnel?  And send a dirty cop to stalk Emily Blunt at a bar, seduce her then kill her.  Pretty sure your gonna set off a fire storm killing a Federal agent.  And get caught.  You left a 100 witnesses at the bar, Dude.  Still a great movie though.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Parliament said:

Hard to see, but I think his bolt is open?

Yep!

So my guess is the arms master did a weapons check, verified the gun was empty, forgot that the bolt was locked in the open position, and gave it to the actor and nobody noticed on set or in post production.

Still a fun movie, just irritated me when I first saw it.  I was being "that guy" in the room - "bolt's open!  Gun won't fire!'

tenor.gif?itemid=16927078

5 hours ago, RPM said:

Longmire was way more believable and they would stretch reality with the best of 'em. But they stayed in their lane. 

loved Longmire! the protaganist was actually a GOOD guy (i maintain that John Dutton is a greedy, evil man and a terrible father as evidenced by his shitty offspring) and the Native American portrayals and relationships felt much more realistic. i also love Zahn McClarnon in just about everything.   

but yeah, there's like 550,000 people in all of Wyoming. if as many murders that occurred on the show actually happened in real life, it would be the national news daily. media would be camped out doing stories of "What's Wrong With Absaroka County, Wyoming?" and "Forget Chicago - Absaroka County, Wyoming is the Murder Capital of the US" and "Real Life Yellowstone - Murder Spree in Wyoming" 😂 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mchookem said:

but yeah, there's like 550,000 people in all of Wyoming. if as many murders that occurred on the show actually happened in real life, it would be the national news daily. media would be camped out doing stories of "What's Wrong With Absaroka County, Wyoming?" and "Forget Chicago - Absaroka County, Wyoming is the Murder Capital of the US" and "Real Life Yellowstone - Murder Spree in Wyoming" 😂 

I'll have you know that I have watched an extensive amount of PBS and BritBox, and many were shows that I think are documentaries about small villages all over England, and time and again, even in English villages of less than 400 people, it's not uncommon to have dozens of murders every year.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Marion asked if there would be any sex in the Four Sixes scenes, to which Sheridan replied in the affirmative. A cowboy and vet tech are sleeping together, and he wanted to know if that wasn’t already happening in real-life. Sheridan then asked if he could masturbate one stallion.

The ranch owner agreed to Sheridan’s requests, so long as she could pick the stallion. 

Don't read those two sentences often. 

https://www.star-telegram.com/entertainment/article276711616.html

If paywall'd, I'll paste.