2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Yeah, I'd like to know what you think Dana Brown should do.

Dfa Maldonado and call up Lee. I mean, I know it’s not going to happen but Dusty has proven the only way you can get him to not play a guy you don’t want him to play is to take the player away. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

The fact that Baker is attributed to saying, "It's not a setback leads me to believe it was a setback."

THat's a YOU problem then. 

The fact that McTaggart wasn't tweeting up a storm about it the way Rome was leads me to believe Rome's personal animus to the Astros organization was doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

Baker was asked the question "is he hitting" and he said "no, he's not hitting, we just decided to take it easy for a couple of days."

That leaves out a lot of context and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Baker was being intentionally vague specifically because of Chandler's shitty personality. He knows Rome wants to stir shit and probably enjoys giving him just enough to fuck with him. I think Astros Twitter is reading too much into this because of Rome's antics.

3 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Hasn’t been good last 3 starts. He ain’t Jesus. 

Do you mean just his last start? Edit: I failed at reading and read it as 5 hits 2 er instead of 5 er and 2 hrs given up. My bad

Edited by rvm96