2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

8 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Why is Maldy getting the bulk of starts again?

I have to believe at some point, Dusty will see the light and Maldy’s playing time will be reduced.  If not, maybe Crane will intervene and force him to to was is just and right. 

Just now, cabowabo said:

I have to believe at some point, Dusty will see the light and Maldy’s playing time will be reduced.  If not, maybe Crane will intervene and force him to to was is just and right. 

It will not. He’s incapable during the season of seeing that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I remember an interview ESPN Hou did with that fuckstick Keith Law during spring training and he shit all over Yanier's defense and said his only value as a MLB player is his hit tool. 

Law is such a fucking idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WBT said:

3 hits and only 4 strike outs tonight

he pitched a gem 

Just now, Gourmand said:

I remember an interview ESPN Hou did with that fuckstick Keith Law during spring training and he shit all over Yanier's defense and said his only value as a MLB player is his hit tool. 

Law is such a fucking idiot. 

Astros system is very healthy at catcher 

Astros ops plus is down to 91- 9% below average collectively as a team. 
we’d lived between 110-120 during this run of good times since 2017. 
Tucker has caught the bat aids. Bregman has a bad case. Dubon is back to exactly league average. Meyers is back to a little below average. 
Julks is back to below average. 
Checking in on @closetojumpingand his disdain for Julks, Meyers and Maldonado is looking more prescient by the day.  Very happy with what those guys have done to hold things together. We also need them replaced by Brantley, Chas and Altuve very quickly. I’d leave this homestead and head to Seattle with Chas and Brantley and France (or Whitley- but France has been much better). 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1