Bama fans and SEC lurkers I say this was respect

Sgt Hulk

7 minutes ago, millhouse said:

Not ready for big boy SEC football

Gonna be intimidated by the SEC crowd 

Ain't never seen athletes like this

Not ready for this speed and toughness

We're fucking Texas, you're not ready for us....BITCH

They said all that shit before we joined the Big XII, too. That we wouldn't be able to play with Colorado, Mizzou and, get this, Nebraska.

Remember... there was a 6 year stretch where in 3 of those years, NU won the national title, and in the other 3, they played Texas and lost.

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

They said all that shit before we joined the Big XII, too. That we wouldn't be able to play with Colorado, Mizzou and, get this, Nebraska.

Remember... there was a 6 year stretch where in 3 of those years, NU won the national title, and in the other 3, they played Texas and lost.

Maybe I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure we buried Nebraska in an unmarked grave and murdered USC later on.

I have a feeling that Alabama and OU are about to get the same punishment. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, troph said:
Fuck the sec. Every week is as big as Texas OU please mutha fucka. We’ve always belonged. Big programs are up and down - Bama - Tennessee - Florida - Georgia - LSU - all of them down at times - but got dayum, great programs don’t fucking fold. 

5 sacks 
2 INTs
ewers 350 yards / 60%+ passing / no INT / 3 TDs
ZERO sacks and ran the ball to run out the clock with SEVEN FUCKING MINUTES LEFT.
who fucking quit? Bama.
you mother fuckers don’t want Texas with legal pay for play. We are gonna fuck your shit up. 

it’s no wonder we said “nah” to the SEC for decades with dirty money. Now the playing field is even with NIL? 

bitches we coming to own your ass. 

kiss my tranny ass mother fuckers !

I heard that this morning on Game Day. "'every week is Texas OU" STFU. No it isn't. Not even close.

That was the reference … SEC bitch please. Shut the fuck up, there’s no game in the SEC that like Texas OU. 

• Hook 'Em 8

7 minutes ago, Sleep off ugly said:

Maybe I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure we buried Nebraska in an unmarked grave and murdered USC later on.

They are all buried in the Rose Bowl end zone. I understand Texas has a connection to someone that owns the stadium.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sleep off ugly said:

Here it is in a nice consolidated format.  Hopefully Bama’s dynasty is the next victim when we move to the SEC.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Was that Hill sprinting into the end zone after the sack and taunting the Bama fans with the what looked like the down horns? 

Cuz that was awesome.

I loved how Herbie called him out for going too deep on the rush and leaving the lane open earlier then when he played it better on the sack Herbie didn't say shit

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

With all due respect to Bama and their fans…..go fuck yourself!  Did you see what happened to Nebraska’s dynasty when we joined the big 12?  You motherfuckers are next, except there is no way the Big 10 will bend their own rules enough to let you rednecks in.  Good luck!

Actually, over on secrant, most of the Bama posters were very complimentary of the Horns, Ewers, the receivers and our defense....the other posting sec schools....more negative Bama posts...got a feeling some of that Horn-bad-mouthing may stop....if we take care of business the rest of the year.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Even if it were, fuck it, you'd best prepare you Anus.

Side note: what a beautiful day. 

Aggy-gagged on a dick

Rapelor took it dry.

Cougar high fisted

Horns horse fucked the elephant,

HOOK 'EM BITCHES YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE.

Don't forget Tech.

Fuck em all.

Now we take care of business and then punish OU again. Win this fucking conference on the way out and give the SEC nightmares of their future.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Even if it were, fuck it, you'd best prepare you Anus.

Side note: what a beautiful day. 

Aggy-gagged on a dick

Rapelor took it dry.

Cougar high fisted

Horns horse fucked the elephant,

HOOK 'EM BITCHES YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE.

The only issue is that OU won, but we can quench that happiness with a smooth buttfucking in October.  Need to win by more than 49!

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

The only issue is that OU won, but we can quench that happiness with a smooth buttfucking in October.  Need to win by more than 49!

They won, but not like they expected..SMU? SMU? pure cannon fodder and blowusux was firing a pop gun.

Edited by SHOOTER12
I'm so fucked up and ecstatic my blood drenched Horns are spinning.
  • Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

They won, but not like they expected..SMU? SMU? pure cannon fodder and blowusux was firing a pop gun.

I’m in the same boat my friend.  Let’s just keep getting more and more fucked up.  We’re going to fuck OU up the ass so hard that we reach the back of their teeth and knock them out (well, maybe it’s only one tooth left to knock out).  Enjoy your drinks and I will do the same.  Fuck the whole college football world, Texas is taking over!

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The two Baylor coaches that a good portion of this board wanted because they were such great coaches are a combined 0-4.

Ha ha, ain’t that a bitch?  I did think they were better coaches at the time, but I’m happy as fuck today and I will be until the next loss!  

• Hook 'Em 1