Dog Killer, Kristi Noem

Gil Bang

3 hours ago, locodos said:

In college I taught my lab to fetch beers out of the fridge.   Put a towel around the handle so she could open the door.  Even got her to the point of soft carrying the cans so she didn't puncture them.    One day I find a leftover container behind the couch.  Living with 5 poor college kids meant the food theft was out of control, but gotdamnit, they don't even throw out the trash afterwards?!  That thought lingered for about 30 seconds before I removed the towel from the fridge door.

I still chuckle thinking about all the food she was taking from the fridge.  If I had taught her to throw out empties, she would have never been caught.

And that wonderful dog's name?  You guessed it.  Suds McKenzie.  What a sweet girl.

Follow-up on my above post regarding Noem's book and my call to her publisher.  I just got a cease and desist email from them saying my inquiries into her story about meeting Kim Jung-Un violating a number of State Dept. protocols is "harassing and emotionally detrimental" to their staff and they would like me to stop calling.  Couldn't help myself, had to follow up and ask why the saltiness?  They said if I persisted, they would consider me suspicious of false representation of a Law Enforcement Official.  To which I replied, "I never said I was with Law Enforcement of any kind.  I am inquiring as to how there is no record of a diplomatic visit between Gov. Noem and Kim Jung-Un at the U.S. Department of State."  To which they replied, "That still reads like you are trying to pass yourself off as a member of the Government."  I replied back, "I am not.  But the U.S. Department of State, if you have any manner of access to books about the Federal Government as the world's third largest publishing house, does in fact have a law enforcement division.  It's called the DSS.  And I have referred your false publication about lack of protocol with a foreign adversary to their team.  I would imagine they have already contacted you regarding this falsehood."  Minutes later, I got a very apologetic voicemail from an executive assistant on the Noem publishing team who I suspect will be let go before the week is out.  /csb      

tl;dr, Noem can claim all she wants that she doesn't discuss her discussions regarding discussions about discussions about people discussing.  But you meet with the head of PDRK in any capacity, and then try to launch a national book tour about it, you're fucking batshit insane, you don't think the fucking U.S. Dept. of State isn't gonna check its files.  

• Hook 'Em 5

On 5/11/2024 at 9:35 PM, TwiceHorn said:

Yep, that's what I meant.  I didn't say she was normal, just not a complete psycho/sociopath like Trump.

Clearly the woman is off her rocker, but yes not to his level. Killing a dog like she did is indicative of a very dark side to her personality though. I have a dog that is 16 months old that has some issues of being territorial, but she’s a pup still and it’ll be okay. Killing a dog like she did is just nuts to me though, especially being so young.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Dude, you need a hobby.

I go back and forth on this, but this is a better use of his time I believe than other things that he could be doing. Considering we have this clown going on TV and not telling the truth about pretty much any question she is asked makes doing this seem like some nice payback to the people enabling this nutjob. 

I get stuck in Austin traffic a lot and I don’t like to make work calls because I’m neither focused on the call nor the road.  Plus I got from RPT, the private direct lines to most of these people so I don’t have to wait on hold.  

have lotsa time for hobbies, volunteering, and time with my munchkins.  I even started relearning guitar and drums.  Trying to get “paradise” by John Prine down for my girls.  

my other deal Is part of my newfound recovered lucidity is it’s not really that hard, and somewhat rewarding, to poke bad people where it hurts them.  If you know what you’re doing…

Watch what the ASPCA is going to say about Noem in the next few days 

• Hook 'Em 2

Well I got her canceled from the Texas book festival and got one her mid level staffers shitcanned.  All in the duration of about five red lights.  DSS opened up a file on her at the sixth red light which will possibly inhibit her ability to seek higher office. .  But I’m completely sure some $75mm worth of Colin Allred signage will change the fate of our nation.  You take a shit and use the time to poke and prod bad people and fun things ensue.  But yes; I’m sure the female youth vote will totally turn this around.  You know that thing that’s never happened; ever. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Keep fucking with them @YGIFS . The more effort and time they spend on dealing with fires you start, the less time and energy they have to strip away women’s reproductive rights and implementing christofascist policies.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Well I got her canceled from the Texas book festival and got one her mid level staffers shitcanned.  All in the duration of about five red lights.  DSS opened up a file on her at the sixth red light which will possibly inhibit her ability to seek higher office. .  But I’m completely sure some $75mm worth of Colin Allred signage will change the fate of our nation.  You take a shit and use the time to poke and prod bad people and fun things ensue.  But yes; I’m sure the female youth vote will totally turn this around.  You know that thing that’s never happened; ever. 

I support you doing this as well as anyone else that has the ability to do so as well. These cretins are not held to account for their actions and it’s well beyond time for them to find out what happens when you do things like they’ve done. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I just got a cease and desist email from them saying my inquiries into her story about meeting Kim Jung-Un violating a number of State Dept. protocols is "harassing and emotionally detrimental" to their staff and they would like me to stop calling. 

You libtard thought police are stepping on our Constitutional right to lie to people!  And you're upsetting Taylor, Tanner, Tucker, Tyler, and Winthorpe!

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952u3baavgy2mwi7rtol4

• Haha 2

Frustrated World Cup GIF

https://ictnews.org/news/final-south-dakota-tribe-bans-governor

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem is now banned from entering the lands of all nine tribes in South Dakota. Following a meeting on Tuesday, May 21, the Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe moved to ban the governor from the reservation in solidarity with the other eight Oceti Sakowin tribes in South Dakota. 

The tribal council held an emergency meeting Saturday, May 18, during which no decision was made. On Monday, May 20, tribal leaders met with the governor’s office to further discuss the issue. The next day, the executive council voted to ban Noem.

The decision was made in response to inflammatory comments made by Noem about the tribes since January 31.

“The Executive Committee calls on the governor to reconsider the effectiveness of the liaisons she has appointed and whether or not they truly have an understanding of the issues affecting tribal nations as well as their ability to foster a cooperative relationship between the Tribes and the State of South Dakota,” the Tribe said in a May 21 press release.

double-down Killer of Dogs.

Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe President Tony Reider informed Noem of her banning and requested that she refrain from making future statements that offend all of Indian Country. The tribe also called for an apology from the governor. 

On Friday, May 17, Noem held a press conference in Pierre to address her recent banning from at that time eight tribes. During the conference, she again insisted drug cartels are operating on tribal land in the state.

When asked to address other comments she made in Winner, South Dakota, on March 13 regarding Native American education, Noem said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

During the March 13 townhall, Noem said: “Because they live with 80 percent to 90 percent unemployment, their kids don’t have any hope. They don’t have parents who show up and help them. … They have a tribal council or a president who focuses on a political agenda more than they care about actually helping somebody’s life look better.”

She can’t even read the room in her own fucking state.

• Haha 1

As shitty has the emergence of Trumpism has been, it's been fun to watch a bunch of the other worst people in the country realize that they don't have the same inexplicable forcefield that Trump does and actually have to face consequences for their actions.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

As shitty has the emergence of Trumpism has been, it's been fun to watch a bunch of the other worst people in the country realize that they don't have the same inexplicable forcefield that Trump does and actually have to face consequences for their actions.

Seems like the only consequence she's faced so far is dropping off the potential VP list.  Is that really such a bad thing?

If she gets beat down in the next election then that will be a consequence worth mentioning.  I'm not holding out much hope.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Seems like the only consequence she's faced so far is dropping off the potential VP list.  Is that really such a bad thing?

If she gets beat down in the next election then that will be a consequence worth mentioning.  I'm not holding out much hope.

Valid point, I guess any sort of negative response is welcome in comparison to teflon Donald.

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The problem is though that the beat down is most likely going to be by someone even worse than her.

Noem won’t lose to a democrat but there’s always a chance that a republican defeats her in the primary. It will be about ~100k total voters. When she first ran in 2018, she won 54-46, and then only won the general by a few points. Admittedly she won both races much easier in ‘22.

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It’s South Dakota.  I along with 99% of America don’t give a shit.

Friendly reminder that according to the latest estimates:

• South Dakota (pop 919,318) 2 US Senators who represent a majority of residents
  • Harris County (pop 4,835,125) 0 US Senators "
  • Dallas County (pop 2,606,358) 0 US Senators "
  • Tarrant County (pop 2,182,947) maybe 1 US Senator "
  • Bexar County (pop 2,087,679) 0 US Senators "
  • Travis County (pop 1,334,961) 0 US Senators "

I assume she has the power to appoint replacements.

• Rage+1 2

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

Friendly reminder that according to the latest estimates:

• South Dakota (pop 919,318) 2 US Senators who represent a majority of residents
  • Harris County (pop 4,835,125) 0 US Senators "
  • Dallas County (pop 2,606,358) 0 US Senators "
  • Tarrant County (pop 2,182,947) maybe 1 US Senator "
  • Bexar County (pop 2,087,679) 0 US Senators "
  • Travis County (pop 1,334,961) 0 US Senators "

I assume she has the power to appoint replacements.

There are 61 counties with a population larger than South Dakota.   That's fucking depressing.

• Hook 'Em 1