NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Of course the refs in GB didn’t see 0:00 for an entire second

This is crazy to me. The battered Lions fan in me was saying they are going to lose this game in another insanely new way that hasn't happened to any other team. How is that not reviewable. The ultimate  refs fuck up should be the easiest reviewable play. Or have a fucking buzzer in the refs pockets so they know the quarter is over. 

He did the same shit in the season finale last year and got ejected. I don't understand how you can take such stupid penalties over and over. 

Well, to be honest, this penalty was at least against a player. Last year he was ejected for shoving the shit out of a Lions medical trainer when they came on the field.

He was ejected twice last year. I’m hoping he beats that by two. Four is a great goal JaQuavian Jy'Quese "Quay" Walker!
  • Haha 1

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

How can the Falcons think Ridder is the guy? I could probably do what he does

Yeah, Ridder is not good.

Doesn't help that Arthur Smith is a fucking idiot.

You get a penalty to move it from 3rd and 6 to 3rd and 1.  You have Bijan and Allgiere.  So what do you do?  Line up in shotgun and try to have your trash tier QB throw it and take a sack.  Fucking genius.

Just now, Don Hornleone said:

Any link to the game?

https://www.vipleague.la/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars-vs-atlanta-falcons-1-live-streaming

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Watched the Toy Story broadcast for a bit, pretty impressive what they can do these days.  Definitely fun for kids to watch.  

the field goal had me laughing.

Then the educational part is SUPER cool.  This is awesome for kids and noobs!   and old-heads like me!!!

Edited by slorch

12 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Yeah, Ridder is not good.

Doesn't help that Arthur Smith is a fucking idiot.

You get a penalty to move it from 3rd and 6 to 3rd and 1.  You have Bijan and Allgiere.  So what do you do?  Line up in shotgun and try to have your trash tier QB throw it and take a sack.  Fucking genius.

https://www.vipleague.la/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars-vs-atlanta-falcons-1-live-streaming

Imagine what Bijan could do if teams thought he QB could throw a pass longer than 15 yards

• Rage+1 1

Watched the Toy Story broadcast for a bit, pretty impressive what they can do these days.  Definitely fun for kids to watch.  

Had to change it lol. Concept is cool, but damn, glitchy and execution is terrible.

Can’t even tell if it’s a completion or incompletion because the ball the ends up on the ground after every pass

16 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

How can the Falcons think Ridder is the guy? I could probably do what he does

He’s definitely not a long term solution. Lucky for the Falcons, 2024 will be a very deep QB draft class. Jayden Daniels from LSU would look great in their offense. So would Quinn and both would be available where they will most likely be drafting in the teens.

5 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Imagine what Bijan could do if teams thought he QB could throw a pass longer than 15 yards

Yeah, it's gonna be a long fucking year for the Falcons.

Sad part is, they have all the pieces to be a playoff team.  The defense is pretty good, they've got a 1st rounder at WR, they've got a 1st rounder at TE, and obviously Bijan.  Unfortunately that whole thing is weighed down by a 4th round QB who is playing scared and some dumbass play calling sprinkled on top.

If the Vikings lose today the Falcons need to go get Cousins in a trade.  They freed up some cap space last week so the rumor is they might try.  Plus, Cousins is from the area so he'd probably appreciate getting to play there.  

Edited by SpiralOut
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Yeah, it's gonna be a long fucking year for the Falcons.

Sad part is, they have all the pieces to be a playoff team.  The defense is pretty good, they've got a 1st rounder at WR, they've got a 1st rounder at TE, and obviously Bijan.  Unfortunately that whole thing is weighed down by a 4th round QB who is playing scared and some dumbass play calling sprinkled on top.

If the Vikings lose today the Falcons need to go get him in a trade.  They freed up some cap space last week so the rumor is they might try.  Plus, Cousins is from the area so he'd probably appreciate getting to play there.  

I know Cousins is from Michigan, so I’m thinking, “Spiral is on crazy pills,” but I see his wife is from Georgia, so I get the idea.

Bijan just made a Justin Jeffersonesque one handed catch for a 1st.

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

I know Cousins is from Michigan, so I’m thinking, “Spiral is on crazy pills,” but I see his wife is from Georgia, so I get the idea.

Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant.  Has family from the area.  

2 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Now Ridder's receivers are yelling at him on the sidelines.  This dude is cooked.  If Arthur Smith leaves him as the QB this entire team is going to phone it in for the rest of the year.

Yeah, and the sad thing is that the rest of the team is way better than I thought they'd be. The division sucks, so a bus-driver QB could steer this team to a 9-8 NFC South championship.

Just now, zlavydra said:

Yeah, and the sad thing is that the rest of the team is way better than I thought they'd be. The division sucks, so a bus-driver QB could steer this team to a 9-8 NFC South championship.

Yeah, dude.  That team is a playoff caliber team outside of the QB and having a slightly below average O-line.  Though the O-line looks worse because their QB just holds the ball forever when he isn't throwing it to the opposing team.

• Hook 'Em 1

Deshaun Watson out for Browns today with shoulder injury.

Looks like...Checks notes...Dorian Thompson-Robinson will be the starter.

Edited by slorch