NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Fan of three different schools.  OU, Texas, and Arky.  The three are for a whole list of reasons.

Why?

Not to derail this thread, but we need to circle back to this. Are you also a Red Sox and Yankees fan? Do you cheer for Duke and North Carolina? When you watch Star Wars, do you support the Rebels, but also understand the viewpoint of the Empire? 

Welp, wouldn't be a Celtics playoff series without giving hope to the inferior team. 6 games still sounds about right, regardless of tonight's outcome, but Pacers definitely better than I gave them credit for. Just kept coming and coming.

Just now, closetohumping said:

This one is on Carlisle

He didn’t make Halliburton dribble the ball out of bounds. 

Just now, Blotto said:

The last three Pacer possessions had me looking for Shaka on the Pacers bench.  

Barnes drew up the out of bounds play. 

Welp, wouldn't be a Celtics playoff series without giving hope to the inferior team. 6 games still sounds about right, regardless of tonight's outcome, but Pacers definitely better than I gave them credit for. Just kept coming and coming.

I mean this Boston team has been nothing but playoff chokers so I’m not that surprised

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Two of the worst turnovers you will ever see in the last 30 seconds. 

The three that Halliburton clanked off the backboard in the last minute up by 3 with 15 seconds on the shot clock was also one of the worst shots you'll see.

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

I'm just bitter because I parlayed the Over with Indy +9.5. Now I have a pretty good idea of whats gonna happen, lulz. 

naw.....you got this!!!

I'm pissed cuz I had the over 223 and under 239.  Of course I had Tyrese 

I don't understand why Carlisle doesn't have TJ McConnell handle the ball more when they're getting in to the half court set. Halliburton's fine when they're running out and playing fast but all season long the pacers have struggled when the pace slowed down. McConnell excels in that though.