Thems Fightin' Words!

Bullneck

14 hours ago, Bookman said:

I guess after having a white trash President it shouldn't surprise me that we have a white trash U.S. Senator from Oklahoma.

What an embarrassment. At least he’s not Canadian Cuban trash whose father killed JFK.

Edited by 'stache
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Y'all need to back off a little. He's a card-carrying member of the Cherokee Nation. His ancestors, as he characterized it, voluntarily marched to Oklahoma/Indian Territory way back when. Respect his lineage already.

Pocahontas Mullin?

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

I'd flip him off right now and see his tiny ass try.  Overcompensate much, little man?

I called Jim Inhofe an asshole when he was riding a horse in Stillwater on a game day like an asshole. I was obviously drunk but I meant every word I said and I know he heard me because he turned his head for a second. Fuck that asshole.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, RPM said:

He has an associate's degree in construction technology from Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology. WTF is that? You send in boxtops or something?

He’s the only non college graduate currently serving in the US Senate. You’re doin’ fine Oklahoma…