Thems Fightin' Words!

Bullneck

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

This hottie weighs in . . .

The whole paragraph

Serial cheater Marjorie Taylor Greene is walking around the Capitol calling her fellow party member Lauren Boebert a slut because she got caught jacking some dude’s beanstalk in a theatre full of kids, Sen. Markwayne MMA-Mullin is threatening witnesses with wheel kicks in committee rooms, and the recently shit-canned Speaker is kidney-punching one of the assholes who fired him and then getting chased around the building like he’s the Road Runner trying to evade Wile E. F’ng Coyote. The Republican Party is using our tax dollars to turn Congress into the Jerry Springer show. And frankly, it’s fucking embarrassing.

edit: She left out the part about Boebert's boyfriend has had drag events at his bar.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I fucking DIED at the story about the almost fight in the Senate yesterday. You have to be a special kind of moron to challenge - to fisticuffs! - a man who is not only president of the Teamsters, but who is named Sean O'Brien and is from Medford. THAT's the guy you want to pick a fight with? I was talking to a friend about this last night and this morning she sent me this TikTok and said "this is you talking about it last night." Yes, yes it was.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Oh shit, I just remembered this dude I met that used to work for Markwayne (I can't even type that without laughing). I don't believe a word of his BS, but he had some wild ass conspiracy theories involving Mullin. I mean some crazy shit. Think about a NE Oklahoma version of Dale Gribble. He described covering up murders and other illegal shit. Made Mullin sound like he was part of some sort of local mafia. I wish I knew where that guy was at now. I would find him and put him on social media. I just met this guy in passing when I was helping out a family member. I never even mentioned Mullin. He just started blurting it out.

In the Octagon, with a referee and rules...advantage-Mullin.

Any other setting, particularly after a few drinks...O'Brien would beat the living shit out of him.  

I live by only two rules---never play cards with a guy named after a city.  And never, ever get into donnybrooks with an Irish Longshoreman with an IQ of 73 who rose to Teamsters leadership not on leadership skills, but because he beat his way to to the top.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I'm not nearly as anti-gun as some, but seriously, fuck any loser who sees that picture and thinks, "Wow, what a bad ass tough guy who you shouldn't mess with."

You gonna call me out? Well look at all my guns and think again!

What the fuck are we doing?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I'm not nearly as anti-gun as some, but seriously, fuck any loser who sees that picture and thinks, "Wow, what a bad ass tough guy who you shouldn't mess with."

You gonna call me out? Well look at all my guns and think again!

What the fuck are we doing?

Thank you. I didn't know how to put what was weird with that picture. 

"I'm a grown man and I will shoot you. I'll will shoot you with one of my many guns if we have a disagreement. I will shoot you. I'm an a U.S. Senator and I will fire guns at you."

I'll be honest. Everyone is a badass who has size/muscular advantage.  So the same guy making a swaggering challenge, will sit back in their seat when they don't feel they have advantage.  Sort of like insisting on a little step behind a podium, because in that instance you did not have bravado, you were pleading for accommodation, because you were shorter than your opponent. And then that "bravado" Markwayne sells would seem silly next to the considerably taller man, in his debate.

But when you party is the party of white trash clicks... Markwayne is a hero!  

And in case you didn't know this, Markwayne is even tougher on the internet! True story!

• Like 1

Btw, I judge Kevin McCarthy to be full of shit. Listen to him denying that he intentionally ran into Tim Burchett. Listen to how he says, “I did not run and hit the guy, I did not kidney punch him…” and especially when he’s asked if he shoved him and he says “No!” Notice how high pitched his voice is. That’s a tell. He’s lying. It all happens in the first 50 sec of this clip.

What a fucking piece of shit.  You think the Teamsters are gonna be made scared because you took a picture in a random Oklahoma field with some firearms?  You don't know your history very well, Senator Mullin.  

Also, later this year the SEC will be opening an investigation into the carried interest reporting on the sale of your plumbing business and the resulting taxes paid/unpaid.  I can't beat you in the Octagon.  And apparently you'll just open fire on me with no regard for your station on life.  But I can sure as fuck mess up your private life.  It''s kinda my jam.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/politics/burchett-mccarthy-elbowing-fight/index.html

Burchett sounds like an idoit

Burchett also told CNN he was still in “a little bit” of pain. “A little bit yeah, I mean, it was just a clean shot to the kidneys and that’s all it was. And it was no big deal, and I’ve had worse,” he said, adding he is not seeking medical care.

“I’m not going to seek medical attention. And I’m not going to seek an attorney. I’m not going to seek an ethics validation. I could care less,” he said.

• Rage+1 1