Egg Bowl

billfromlaketravis

9 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I was just about to make a thread mentioning that. They mentioned it was only the second time in his life to ride one. Sadly, he didn't have a horrible accident by running into a player or a cheerleader.

Yeah Knox went around the band and then cranked it up to about 20 mph before stopping. I am disappoint. 

This is a pretty tough watch. Probably switching over to the Niners game here in a second. 

9 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Remind me, how the hell did Ole Miss win 9 games including a nice OOC win against Tulane?

Favorable schedule. They got both Arkansas and Vanderbilt in the sec, which are essentially auto wins this year. Add in Mercer and ULM, and it's easy to see how they can get to 9 wins. 

2 minutes ago, MrBig said:

This game is terrible. Lane would go to A&M in a heartbeat if they offered him. Shit talking Texas as the A&M HC would be way more fun for him than talking shit from Ole Miss. 

Depends on the money.  He’d have to know it’s his last shot at the title if he fucks it like he did USC.  

40 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

I can’t even imagine how obnoxious the cowbells will be in a game I actually care about. If there’s a worse tradition in football it’s escaping my mind now. 

squeeze.gif
giphy.gif
72640188.jpg.0.jpg

TXCOLreveille06b.jpg
95Bonfire.jpg

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

what in the holy fuck is the defender supposed to do here... the fucking QB is running and DIVING about 1 foot high.... how the fuck is the defender supposed to stop him from getting the damn 1st down

not hit him in the head with his head

what in the holy fuck is the defender supposed to do here... the fucking QB is running and DIVING about 1 foot high.... how the fuck is the defender supposed to stop him from getting the damn 1st down

Very simple. Don't lower and lead with the crown of the helmet. Where he hit the QB wasn't the violation. 

if a dude is diving, you don't need to tackle him. He is giving himself up.

AND HOLY FUCK, how is he back out? Dude was OUT

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

Do they not even check for a concussion in the SEC? shocked dart is already back in 

didnt you hear the accouncers... there was all kinds of time to evaluate him in 1 play and the time it took to review... totally normal review time to make sure a guy can spell C-A-T

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Haha 1