TNF - Cowboys v. Seahawks

'stache

You can not tell me the cowboys are the only rams who lines up and goes offsides so many times every game.

Even as dumb as they are. They can’t be the only team.

It’s so silly.

Setting up perfectly for a Dak INT to lose the game and it all be his fault.

The narrative MUST survive.

The refs suck. Having said that bc the NFL is trying to still “grow” the brand it benefits them to have the Cowboys in the playoffs. 

Second, regardless of the refs, they ain’t the reason the Cowboys have difficulty coming from behind and winning and beating teams with a record over .500. That’s been their issue. Dak is having a great year. At times this team looks like they could go all the way. And at times when facing a team with a decent record they look like the same song same verse. 

Anyway, until Jimmy is finally inducted into the Cowboys “ring of honor” (December 30) we will remain cursed. Should have done it tonite damnit. Jimmy is 80. I mean let’s get this shit done or the curse will remain. The drought will remain and no amount of indigenous rain dances will fix it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dallas looking ahead to Philly.  They'll be 3 games behind them so beating them next week won't mean a damn thing but the hype train will roll again. 

Daron Bland is a terrible cover corner.  And this Dallas D can't even stop a pedestrian offense like Seattle.

Cowboys taking the big L tonight.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Anyway, until Jimmy is finally inducted into the Cowboys “ring of honor” (December 30) we will remain cursed. Should have done it tonite damnit. Jimmy is 80. I mean let’s get this shit done or the curse will remain. The drought will remain and no amount of indigenous rain dances will fix it. 

I don’t think inducting Jimmy breaks the curse. 

Jerry%20Jones%20112522.jpeg?itok=-XAMzAz

it’s more than just a curse too it’s actual incompetence

• Hook 'Em 1