Broncos @ Texans

Vermin

9 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I completely agree with Lance. Tank should be nowhere near the middle of the scrum that’s what guys like Xavier Hutchinson are for

That’s exactly what I said when it occurred 

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

WTF is he doing there in middle?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:
3 hours ago, Vermin said:

Will is going to be what Mario was supposed to be.

Will is getting better and producing more in the 2nd half of this season like JJ did in the 2nd half of his rookie year. Stingley playing lights out like he was expected to do is a game changer 

• Like 1

Not perfect, but a solid win.
Sucks about Tank. Lance Z. is spot on.

This team reminds me so much of the early Jimmy Johnson teams. They weren’t perfect but they were young, smart, and aggressive, and you could tell they were building a winning crew. Another rich draft in 24 and this will be a formidable team in the AFC.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

There were plenty of people here saying the Texans overpaid in the trade to get Anderson. With where the Texans probably draft in 2024 and how he’s playing, it’s looking like a genius move. 

His motor and football IQ set him apart. He just needs to work on additional moves beyond the bull rush and he’ll be one the best pass rushers in the game. He is the type of player you build a defense with and a culture guy.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

This team reminds me so much of the early Jimmy Johnson teams. They weren’t perfect but they were young, smart, and aggressive, and you could tell they were building a winning crew. Another rich draft in 24 and this will be a formidable team in the AFC.

They’ll have the 5th most cap space in 2024 at $73M. However, they signed a lot of guys, including many solid contributors, to 1 year contracts so they’ll have to pay up to re-sign or replace. 

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

There were plenty of people here saying the Texans overpaid in the trade to get Anderson. With where the Texans probably draft in 2024 and how he’s playing, it’s looking like a genius move. 

i thought it was a very good move by cal’s wife 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

They’ll have the 5th most cap space in 2024 at $73M. However, they signed a lot of guys, including many solid contributors, to 1 year contracts so they’ll have to pay up to re-sign or replace. 

Yep, there are some key pieces (Cashman, Greenard, Fant, possibly Noah Brown and/or Shultz) that would be good to bring back. None of them individually would set the market by any means, but it’ll eat into that. Still enough to bring on at least one and probably two top-tier starters, ideally in the defensive front 7.