Tyreek Hill Had His 3rd Kid This Year

Vic Mackey

There's a lot of really, really,  dumb motherfuckers in pro sports. But Tyreke appears to be distancing himself from the pack in  impressive fashion. If stupidity is a road race, Tyreke's out here running 3 minute miles. I aint gonna lie, I'm excited to see what he comes up with next. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

13 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Hall, who has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, says in the lawsuit that she met Hill in May 2023 when her son attended Hill's summer football camp in Boca Raton, Florida. Per court documents, the eight-time Pro Bowler direct-messaged Hall through Instagram the day after she registered for son for his camp, asking to "meet up and get to know her." In later messages, Hill invited her to fly out to meet him and stay at his house for a few days. 

Fucking no shame in his game. "I see you just signed your son up for my football camp. Want to come to my house and fuck around for a few days?"

...not that a girl like that is expecting to be wined and dined and slow played, but still.

• Hook 'Em 1

So here’s a question for the Surly Law Dogs: when he inevitably starts running out of money, how does a court break out the paternity payments?  Is it like bankruptcy where there are senior and junior debt holders? 

On 1/23/2024 at 9:59 PM, Blotto said:

76 days is almost 3 months. Good job, Tyreek. Good effort.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12998215/tyreek-hill-keeta-vaccaro-divorce-married-nfl-miami-dolphins.html

Fucking idiot is just lighting money on fire. He's got a lot of it now, lets see how he's doing at 40. 

Tyreek the freak indeed...

16 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

At least Hill is now taking on someone a bit more his size. Beating up on kids and pregnant women undoubtedly gets a little old after awhile. Moving onto to plus-sized girls seems like a natural progression for the piece of shit. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dolphins-tyreek-hill-accused-of-purposefully-breaking-womans-leg-in-civil-lawsuit/

HallHillHallHillHall....

Say it fast it kind of sounds like a donkeys' bray...or jackass.

1 hour ago, tokamak said:

The biggest question of all here is why on earth Tyreek Hill has a football camp and why any sane person would sign their kid up for it. 

Covid didnt do enough work on the right(wrong) people...

There's a lot of really, really,  dumb motherfuckers in pro sports. But Tyreke appears to be distancing himself from the pack in  impressive fashion. If stupidity is a road race, Tyreke's out here running 3 minute miles. I aint gonna lie, I'm excited to see what he comes up with next. 

I’d like a reality show with Tyreek, Antonio Brown, Johnny Fucking Football, and Deshaun Watson all living together, scrambling for child support money and committing dumb shit crimes.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Texzilla588 said:

I’d like a reality show with Tyreek, Antonio Brown, Johnny Fucking Football, and Deshaun Watson all living together, scrambling for child support money and committing dumb shit crimes.

Gotta throw Ja Morant in there for those times where the only sensible path forward is to start blasting

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rudiger said:

Counterpoint:

image.thumb.png.91ad0ec8116da65a4160b7fc2bf78dae.png

This is not a thicc woman. She's a rotund glutton. Any of you claiming you'd hit it have no shame and would fuck anything, or are fatasses who never get laid, or have a fat girl fetish that you're attempting to disguise under the notion of simple thickness. I've never come close to touching a beast of that size. She's terrifying.

• Haha 3

What did y’all think it was gonna look like?  The greatest magicians in the world got nothing on the designers of spanx, lululemon, and the rest of modern day women’s workout apparel. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

This is not a thicc woman. She's a rotund glutton. Any of you claiming you'd hit it have no shame and would fuck anything, or are fatasses who never get laid, or have a fat girl fetish that you're attempting to disguise under the notion of simple thickness. I've never come close to touching a beast of that size. She's terrifying.

Some women are built for speed. Some are built for comfort. And some are built for flotation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

That would be an improvement over what I just imagined.

She does look to be a couple baconator platters away from having to resort to the Mangino school of ass wiping. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Blotto said:

She does look to be a couple baconator platters away from having to resort to the Mangino school of ass wiping. 

Not sure she shouldn’t go straight to the Blastmaster Bidet. Might knock the edge of that “stroll though cannery row” ambiance.