Tyreek Hill Had His 3rd Kid This Year

Vic Mackey

lol these idiots never learn..

the Mother(30 years old!)is unemployed, has no income, is in debt, is on Medicaid, and has no means of support.'

She was also receiving $2,500 each month from Hill, according to Broward County court filings, but said that caring for their little girl was costing her closer to $10,000.

Edited by pacman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

6 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

Still a ways to go catch up with the Antonio Cromartie

6 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I'm so, so proud of my son.  He's my hero.  He's a brave motherfucker, and a better man that I'll ever be.

After he was born, I got snipped.   My vasectomy remains the best gift that I ever gave myself. 

Tony Cromo had 3 kids post vasectomy.  

Tyreek walking in to the club

download (12).jpeg

If we had known that nobody would care about his shit character and would be an NFL MVP candidate, maybe we shouldn’t have booted him [/sarcasm]. Seriously, nobody seems to give a shit.  I never hear it brought up that literally days after being a Bedlam hero he choked his pregnant girlfriend and was booted. Do you know how hard it is to be kicked off a team days after one of the most iconic plays in your fanbases’ history? Fucking horrible person.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

You almost have to respect the reboot time.  Wife is at home with a newborn infant, you get some postpartum sex when her ass and titties be all thicc.  Then run out to pay for professional pussy across town and tell the second bitch to best be on the pill.