Tyreek Hill Had His 3rd Kid This Year

Vic Mackey

All this talk about Tyreek. But what about the woman who marries a dude with all those kids? She kinda dumb. And then they have kids. Does she realize that he won't play forever? Based on her Instagram, they are not smart financial choices. So what happens when the money runs out?

Down the road, there is going to be a lot of fuckery.

We are talking Connect Four players, not chess.
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

All this talk about Tyreek. But what about the woman who marries a dude with all those kids? She kinda dumb. And then they have kids. Does she realize that he won't play forever? Based on her Instagram, they are not smart financial choices. So what happens when the money runs out?

Down the road, there is going to be a lot of fuckery.

It's the fuckery that got him in this position in the first place.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Had. He's over 1 now. Nah, don't have the millions, but I do have 2 older kids to 'babysit'.

The scariest part for me was wondering if I would have the energy for a baby.

And I can forget about retiring at 60.

Did you get much younger at that position or is your wife older than average also?

I'm asking as someone who had my last at 41 while my wife was 40.  I can't imagine a whole lot older.

Did you get much younger at that position or is your wife older than average also?
I'm asking as someone who had my last at 41 while my wife was 40.  I can't imagine a whole lot older.
Wife was 42 when she had her 2nd. So probably on the border line. It's her last if I have anything to say about it.

I did it weird. My oldest (daughter) is 25. And I thought I was done until I got married. The Oldest boy is 10. And I thought we were done. #3 is definitely a wow we still got it baby.

Craziness..she has joked around about wanting a daughter. I told her to get a dog.
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Wife was 42 when she had her 2nd. So probably on the border line. It's her last if I have anything to say about it.

I did it weird. My oldest (daughter) is 25. And I thought I was done until I got married. The Oldest boy is 10. And I thought we were done. #3 is definitely a wow we still got it baby.

Craziness..she has joked around about wanting a daughter. I told her to get a dog.

Get snipped.

• Hook 'Em 1

Checking in to note that we just had our first in May 2023. I’m 48. Wife is 42. Doing life backwards I guess.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

I’ve seen the hot crazy matrix - I think we need the “whore/housewife” equivalent.

On the one hand, I don’t really want to wake up next to the pioneer woman.  However, if you told me I had ALS and needed to find someone to manage my affairs, raise kids and wipe ass, i wouldn’t pick one of Manziel’s castoff skanks.

Somewhere in the middle you’ve got someone like Giselle or Natalie Portman.   They could get pretty high on both axis and still not be a man or a AI robot.  Afleck’s ex wife seems like she might score well.  No on any kardashian but the money wouldn’t hurt.

Damn Vaccarros seem like some shitty brothers to let their sister marry a woman-beating philanderer. Not that they were ever in line for men of the year awards on campus or anything, but still. 

Baby sisters do whatever the fuck they want to. Even when they have tough brothers/father.
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

That sammich would back up the stereotype that white people don’t use seasoning.

Nothing makes my tastebuds die in disappointment like the wife saying, 'I got this new recipe from Pioneer woman."

"Oh joy, I'll spice it up by pouring myself a glass of milk."

Edited by slorch

28 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’ve lived in KC.  I’ve lived in Miami.  I can only assume that first one was someone he met from the 816.  
Also I can get him a much better crew in Miami.  Wtf is he thinking…

Are we really analyzing this prick's decision-making process?

Seriously, you'd be better off trying to get aggy to see logic.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

Are we really analyzing this prick's decision-making process?

Seriously, you'd be better off trying to get aggy to see logic.

Well yeah.  You’re a pro athlete in Miami.  Even this dumbass should be bedding 10’s 24/7. 
Also it’s Surly, this is what we do around here.  I’m not even drunk yet.  Just wait.  

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2023 at 1:46 PM, BurdineBandit said:

Damn Vaccarros seem like some shitty brothers to let their sister marry a woman-beating philanderer. Not that they were ever in line for men of the year awards on campus or anything, but still. 

That was my first reaction. I’m surprised Vaccarro hasn’t Gregory gym’d his ass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Firefighters put out large fire at home of Miami Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill and his family are safe after fire rescue crews responded to a large fire at his South Florida home Wednesday afternoon.

The house, which is located in Southwest Ranches about 30 miles northwest of Miami, was shown Wednesday on local station WSVN 7 News with a large amount of black smoke coming out of the roof as firefighters doused it with water.

Hill had been at Dolphins practice as Miami prepares for its regular-season finale against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday night, but he left after being told about the fire.

Hill's agent Drew Rosenhaus told reporters that some family members were home at the time of the fire.

"He and his family are safe," Rosenhaus said. "No one was injured No. 1, no pets, so for that, we're very grateful. We're very grateful to the firefighters that put the fire out. Thankfully, the fire was contained to a limited area in the home. Obviously, there'll be some smoke and water damage. It's very difficult for anybody obviously to have your home catch on fire, but Tyreek was handling it, he and his family, with as much poise as you could hope."

Rosenhaus said Hill will not comment at this time, that the cause remains under investigation and that it was largely contained to one room.

Footage showed Hill arriving at his home just before 3 p.m. EST with his left foot in a walking boot. He could be seen embracing his wife, Keeta Vaccaro, whom he married last month. He was also roaming around outside near the home, sometimes with his hand on his chest and on his face, speaking to authorities.

Hill paid $6.9 million in May 2022 for the seven-bedroom, eight-bathroom property.

Firefighters appeared to be working on the highest parts of the structure. Many of the bedrooms, a home theatre and a den were among the rooms upstairs, according to the property listing. The house also featured a putting green, an NBA-sized basketball court, a heated salt-water filtration pool and a spa built for 10 people. Also on the property: two guest houses, along with lemon, mango and banana trees.

Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa said his thoughts are with Hill and his family. Tagovailoa was told about the fire after Wednesday's practice.

"I think that would be difficult for, not just my teammates, but for anyone in general to be going through what Tyreek is going through right now," Tagovailoa said. "I think the main thing is his family is safe. His loved ones are good. He's good as well. I know it's a little cliche to say, but those things like that, part of the house, some of those things can be replaceable. I'm just glad that a lot of his family members are safe."

Hill, 29, currently leads the NFL with 1,717 yards receiving and has 12 touchdowns. He is the only player in NFL history to record at least 1,700 yards in multiple seasons. He had 1,710 yards in 2023, which was his first season with the Dolphins after being traded from Kansas City in March 2022. The Chiefs selected Hill in the fifth round of the 2016 draft.

• 3 weeks later...

76 days is almost 3 months. Good job, Tyreek. Good effort.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12998215/tyreek-hill-keeta-vaccaro-divorce-married-nfl-miami-dolphins.html

Miami Dolphins star Tyreek Hill has bizarrely denied he wants to separate from his wife Keeta Vaccaro, despite court documents showing he's filed for divorce.

Hill only married Vaccaro, the sister of former NFL player Kenny Vaccaro, 76 days ago back on November 8 after getting engaged back in 2021.

However, Broward County court records show that the Dolphins wide receiver, who is the subject of paternity lawsuits from two other women, is now filing for a divorce almost 11 weeks since their big day.

He is doing so on the grounds that their marriage is 'irretrievably broken'. South Florida publication Sun Sentinel reported that he filed the petition through his family law attorney on Monday.

Despite the court records indicating he is looking to separate from Vaccaro, Hill took to X on Tuesday to bizarrely deny filing for divorce. 

Fucking idiot is just lighting money on fire. He's got a lot of it now, lets see how he's doing at 40. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

the worst part is these sluts will get $10,000 a month or whatever and will be broke AND in debt about time the kids turn 7 and he gets out of pro sports and is also broke

they will not out a damn dime away, will spend it all, and will run up credit cards, car loans, and mortgages they can never afford.....and will of course have no education and no job skills either

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

the worst part is these sluts will get $10,000 a month or whatever and will be broke AND in debt about time the kids turn 7 and he gets out of pro sports and is also broke

they will not out a damn dime away, will spend it all, and will run up credit cards, car loans, and mortgages they can never afford.....and will of course have no education and no job skills either

Well, they'll have nice things for a little while at least 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

At least Hill is now taking on someone a bit more his size. Beating up on kids and pregnant women undoubtedly gets a little old after awhile. Moving onto to plus-sized girls seems like a natural progression for the piece of shit. 

Social medial influencer Sophie Hall's lawyers filed the suit in Broward County circuit court on Feb. 23. It alleges Hill "forcefully and purposefully" pushed her to the ground during a football drill at his mansion last summer. The receiver was "humiliated" when Hall sent him backward in a "friendly football" lesson, the lawsuit says, resulting in him charging at her "violently and with great force."

"The crushing force was so great that she sustained a right leg fracture, necessitating surgery with metal hardware implantation," the lawsuit says. 

Hall, who has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, says in the lawsuit that she met Hill in May 2023 when her son attended Hill's summer football camp in Boca Raton, Florida. Per court documents, the eight-time Pro Bowler direct-messaged Hall through Instagram the day after she registered for son for his camp, asking to "meet up and get to know her." In later messages, Hill invited her to fly out to meet him and stay at his house for a few days. 

The suit says Hall reached Hill's house on June 28, and that afternoon she watched Hill practice in his backyard with his trainer before he invited the 6-foot-1 model to join offensive line drills with him. According to the complaint, Hall pushed Hill back during the first rep of their drill, causing the people in his backyard -- Hill's mother, sister, friend and trainer -- to laugh. 

"Apparently embarrassed by his loss of stability as a result of contact by a woman during the 'football play,' Mr. Hill's attitude changed and he became angry," the lawsuit says. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dolphins-tyreek-hill-accused-of-purposefully-breaking-womans-leg-in-civil-lawsuit/

1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

At least Hill is now taking on someone a bit more his size. Beating up on kids and pregnant women undoubtedly gets a little old after awhile. Moving onto to plus-sized girls seems like a natural progression for the piece of shit. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dolphins-tyreek-hill-accused-of-purposefully-breaking-womans-leg-in-civil-lawsuit/

Is that one of the broads he knocked up?