Stormy Daniels Arrested

Hugo Stiglitz

According to the Daily Mail she was the one doing the groping, not the other way around as her limelight obsessed lawyer would have you believe.

Daniels has been charged with three counts of touching a patron inside a sexually-oriented business

I long for her and her lawyer's 15 minutes to end.

• Like 1

Ohio law dictates that an employee who regularly appears nude or seminude on the premises of a sexually oriented business is not allowed to touch anyone who’s not a family member while nude or seminude at that business.

That's an interesting caveat. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

So a sting operation to bring down Stormy Daniels by catching her participating in some woman on woman action in a strip club?

Its a tough job but someone's gotta do it.

Her doctor is the one who should be indicted for those misshapen titties.

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

Ohio law dictates that an employee who regularly appears nude or seminude on the premises of a sexually oriented business is not allowed to touch anyone who’s not a family member while nude or seminude at that business.

That's an interesting caveat. 

Man, that's pretty shocking!

12530247.jpg

6 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

People actually pay money to see her on stage? Gross. 

she's way past her prime by at least 10 years. No young hotties in OH??? She has the name and fame so that's the draw but still eeewww! 

Edited by Orca of Peace
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I don't think this has anything to do with Ohio specifically. It's a political hit job. 

Or maybe, just maybe, this prostitute, who your side have decided to lionize because... she's a prostitute, broke the law and was held accountable.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 15

2 minutes ago, icecait said:

Or maybe, just maybe, this prostitute, who your side have decided to lionize because... she's a prostitute, broke the law and was held accountable.

Didn't your president cheat on his wife with that "prostitute" that you so smugly look down on?

27 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

Of course it was in Ohio.

The same state that has prosecuted Larry Flynt on obscenity charges multiple times.

Actually, it was Hamilton County, Ohio (Cincinnati) that prosecuted Larry Flint. That court case is the subject of the film The People vs. Larry Flynt.

The headquarters for his Hustler empire were here in Columbus up until the mid-1980's, right across the street from the Ohio State House.  Flynt lived in a mansion in suburban Bexley near The Columbus School for Girls campus.

As far as this being a political hit job, that might be doubtful.  The mayor and 100% of city council are Democrats. The  Columbus Police Chief is a lesbian.

Meh..... it's an attention grab on both sides. She gets arrested, cops get their dept in the paper, Stormy gets 5 more minutes in the spotlight, local news gets click bait, Brazzers drops another $5k for Stormy to do a back door jail vid..... it's sad actually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

So a sting operation to bring down Stormy Daniels by catching her participating in some woman on woman action in a strip club? 

Victimless crime doesn’t have a better depiction...

26 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

Meh..... it's an attention grab on both sides. She gets arrested, cops get their dept in the paper, Stormy gets 5 more minutes in the spotlight, local news gets click bait, Brazzers drops another $5k for Stormy to do a back door jail vid..... it's sad actually. 

"Both sides" argument. Yeah, she WANTED to get arrested, right? Good fucking grief. 

Just now, UncleCharlie said:

Would you guys shut the fuck up?  

I had the wife convinced the 2 foot rule was strictly enforced.

well, that's just stupid. 

i watched multiple strippers molest my wife a the rhino less than a week ago. the fact that this is an arresting offense in ohio is, well, frankly, offensive.

7 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

"Both sides" argument. Yeah, she WANTED to get arrested, right? Good fucking grief. 

Most likely scenarios in my mind.

1) She's didn't know the touching rules for Ohio. 

2) She knew the rules and didn't care. 

If she violated the law, she will get her slap on the wrist and go to her next show.  This is a nonstory.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, udaydanceparty said:

Most likely scenarios in my mind.

1) She's didn't know the touching rules for Ohio. 

2) She knew the rules and didn't care. 

If she violated the law, she will get her slap on the wrist and go to her next show.  This is a nonstory.

Undercover law enforcement targeting a Trump political opponent is a story.  

And Trumpkins are claiming a literal moral victory.