Stormy Daniels Arrested

Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

"Both sides" argument. Yeah, she WANTED to get arrested, right? Good fucking grief. 

Smfh..... first off, you made the mental leap of this being staged....that's on you. And while we are at it, I've seen more bold stunts pulled for attention that that. 

Second, the both sides comment was directed toward how both sides (all sides) will use this to their advantage and capitalize from it. 

We live in a dog and pony show society. Don't believe me? Look how many idiots follow the Kardashians on social media. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Undercover law enforcement targeting a Trump political opponent is a story.  

And Trumpkins are claiming a literal moral victory. 

The head of the police department there is a gay woman. The mayor is a Democrat. 

There is no moral victory. She's a woman who fvcks for money on film. Who gets to judge what's right or wrong with anyone's job so long as they aren't harming others? 

• Like 1

An Ohio law known as the Community Defense Act, passed in 2007, prohibits anyone who is not a family member from touching a nude or semi-nude dancer.

According to an article published last year in The Columbus Dispatch, the law, which also restricts the hours of operation for strip clubs and adult book stores, is rarely enforced.

The article quoted the Franklin County Sheriff's office as saying in the decade since the law was enacted, it had never had "any complaints or reasons to apply" it.

"We have gone back as far as we have records for, and nothing has been found," a spokesman for the sheriff's office, Marc Gofstein, told the Dispatch.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20170930/ohios-strip-club-law-rarely-cited-over-last-decade

7 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Undercover law enforcement targeting a Trump political opponent is a story.  

And Trumpkins are claiming a literal moral victory. 

Wait so Stormy Daniels is now a political opponent?  She's running for President now?

Undercover Vice hanging out a strip club is pretty normal.  They aren't just there for the strippers, they are there for the patrons too.  At a high profile event, you can always assume police are there. 

Notice how no one is even claiming she didn't actually commit a crime?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

An Ohio law known as the Community Defense Act, passed in 2007, prohibits anyone who is not a family member from touching a nude or semi-nude dancer.

According to an article published last year in The Columbus Dispatch, the law, which also restricts the hours of operation for strip clubs and adult book stores, is rarely enforced.

The article quoted the Franklin County Sheriff's office as saying in the decade since the law was enacted, it had never had "any complaints or reasons to apply" it.

"We have gone back as far as we have records for, and nothing has been found," a spokesman for the sheriff's office, Marc Gofstein, told the Dispatch.

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20170930/ohios-strip-club-law-rarely-cited-over-last-decade

We need to immediately investigate all Ohio state reps that supported this bill for connections to Russia.  Putin clearly made a thinking cap and was playing the long gamefla417b0144bjpg.jpeg?rect=0,0,1200,601&a.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

8 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Hank, my man... I’m sure she’s fun to beat off to, but you’re too emotionally invested in this chick. 

Just now, udaydanceparty said:

We need to immediately investigate all Ohio state reps that supported this bill for connections to Russia.  Putin clearly made a thinking cap and was playing the long gamefla417b0144bjpg.jpeg?rect=0,0,1200,601&a. 

i suspect the more important aspect of the article that hank posted was not the motivations of the state legislators in passing the act but more the note at the end that after searching the entire period since the law was enacted, they had never had any applications of the law or arrests associated with it until last night.  that is a bit conspicuous.

1 minute ago, sidis said:

i suspect the more important aspect of the article that hank posted was not the motivations of the state legislators in passing the act but more the note at the end that after searching the entire period since the law was enacted, they had never had any applications of the law or arrests associated with it until last night.  that is a bit conspicuous.

Like I said.. Russians

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

it was a headhunt, even if not politically motivated. let's keep in mind stormy isn't titting up just any face. you have to pays your money. the vice cop solicited that shit.

I know, Ohio, but I would have loved to have heard the justification for this law.  "Touching strippers is bad!  Ban this immoral behavior!  OK, ban it for everyone but family!"

Most of the stripclubs I have been to, in multiple states, have some sort of "No Touching, It's the Law" sign hanging.

Now I have never seen anyone arrested for touching, and obviously touching is happening in pretty much every one I have been to.

47 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Most of the stripclubs I have been to, in multiple states, have some sort of "No Touching, It's the Law" sign hanging.

Now I have never seen anyone arrested for touching, and obviously touching is happening in pretty much every one I have been to.

But that usually only applies to the patron touching the dancer, not the other way around.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I know, Ohio, but I would have loved to have heard the justification for this law.  "Touching strippers is bad!  Ban this immoral behavior!  OK, ban it for everyone but family!"

"Sir, you're under arrest for inappropriatly touching this nude dancer."

"But she's my daughter!"

"Oh, ok, then please carry on."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

"Sir, you're under arrest for inappropriatly touching this nude dancer."

"But she's my daughter!"

"Oh, ok, then please carry on."

Perhaps there is a twins act with a powerful lobby. 

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Charges against Stormy Daniels dismissed

If you rub the clit, you must acquit.

In a probable cause affidavit obtained by CNN affiliate WSYX, detectives who were at the Sirens Gentlemen's Club said they observed Daniels remove her top and force patrons' faces into her chest.

"The officers also observed Ms. Clifford fondling the breasts of female patrons," Franklin County Municipal Court records show.

When officers witnessed those activities, three detectives approached the stage. Daniels allegedly made her way toward two detectives, leaned over and grabbed their faces. She shoved each of their faces between her breasts, court documents said.

She fondled a third officer's buttocks and breasts, according to the documents, and then forced the officer's head between her breasts and smacked the officer's face with her breasts.

So they witnessed the illegal activities and then got in on the action instead of immediately announcing themselves and making the arrest. I'm pretty sure that answers the questions above regarding who would want to see or participate in those kind of activities with Stormy Daniels. Apparently Columbus police officers, that's who.

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Charges against Stormy Daniels dismissed

If you rub the clit, you must acquit. 

Under an Ohio law passed in 2007, an employee who regularly appears nude or seminude at a sexually oriented business is prohibited from touching patrons, except for family members.
Because Daniels does not regularly appear at the club, the charges were dismissed, according to court documents.

"I've determined that these crimes were not committed, based on the fact that Ms. Clifford has not made regular appearances at this establishment as required under the law," Columbus City Attorney Zach Klein said in a statement after reviewing the case.

Zach Klein woke up this morning, took a shit and a shower, drank some coffee, read his email/the news, had a small panic attack, started to think about prosecuting these charges over the next year and ensuing scrutiny and circus to follow, and immediately ordered every assistant d.a. employed to find a loophole to dismiss the charges.

"try this, she's not a regular so the law doesn't apply?"

"DONE! get her ass out of here asap.  someone call trump and tell him to issue today's dipshittery so that the media and public will chase some other nonsense."

tonight, Zach Klein will lay down in bed, exhale deeply and satisfactorily, and sleep better than he would have for the next year.

well done.

god damnit, this software has a major bug in it editing outside of a quote.

After reading that article, i'm pretty sure Zach Klein woke up this morning, took a shit and a shower, drank some coffee, read his email/the news, had a small panic attack, started to think about prosecuting these charges over the next year and ensuing scrutiny and circus to follow, and immediately ordered every assistant d.a. employed to find a loophole to dismiss the charges.

"try this, she's not a regular so the law doesn't apply?"

"DONE! get her ass out of here asap.  someone call trump and tell him to issue today's dipshittery so that the media and public will chase some other nonsense."

tonight, Zach Klein will lay down in bed, exhale deeply and satisfactorily, and sleep better than he would have for the next year.

well done.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Didn't your president cheat on his wife with that "prostitute" that you so smugly look down on?

A) He's your presdient too.  B) Who cares?  We aren't electing a pope.

4 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

LOL!!!!!!!

FAMILY VALUES ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

You go Church Lady!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

You support murdering innocent unborn children as a form of birth control.  Pretty sure I win any morality argument by default.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 7

This is the dumbest arrest ever.  Titties in your face at a strip club.  The horror.  I guess strip clubs will have everyone sign waivers now.  So much for anonymity.  

The undercovers blew up their own spot too.  Instead of busting the strippers whoring themselves out in the champagne room, they arrest someone for a legal and expected activity at a strip club.

I don't know anything about Columbus OH (other than my starter wife was a Buckeye) but to even suggest that law enforcement is unaware that not only do patrons touch strippers but (shocking) routinely get blown and more in the "VIP" room is ridiculous.  Strip clubs are sanctioned whorehouses.  This was a stupid exercise in "gotcha" that backfired.  

Somehow, Stormy Daniels keeps on winning.  Maybe it's because she's 100% honest about what she is.  What a philosophy.  Whodathunkit?

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It probably just allows for breastfeeding while at work...

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know anything about Columbus OH (other than my starter wife was a Buckeye) but to even suggest that law enforcement is unaware that not only do patrons touch strippers but (shocking) routinely get blown and more in the "VIP" room is ridiculous.  Strip clubs are sanctioned whorehouses.  This was a stupid exercise in "gotcha" that backfired.  

Somehow, Stormy Daniels keeps on winning.  Maybe it's because she's 100% honest about what she is.  What a philosophy.  Whodathunkit?

Also, from what I can tell she's fairly bright - at least compared to DOTUS