2023 Cotton Bowl - Ohio State vs. Missouri

satyanash

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

typical big 12 refs totally missing the play

I like that they had a 15 minute conference to call an Ineligsble reciever penalty but nothing when it comes to a t/o.

The Big12 logo needs to be replaced with just “🤷🏼‍♂️

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, DFW Horn said:

PR should never fair catch inside the 10-yard line. Poorly coached or just a dumbass with no awareness?

It’s no longer coached that way since punters got better at hang time and getting bounces close to the goal line. You’ll see lots of PRs fair catch inside the 5 now and casually jog off, no coaches on their ass. Personally I’d take a chance on letting it go on a bounce but most coaches would rather save the net 2-3 yards of field position instead of taking a shot at a touchback for some reason. 

1 minute ago, AeroHorn said:

Yes, Alabama offense is easy to scheme against with Milroe at QB; put a spy on him to control the runs and his passing is not great to beat a team with Michigan's players. It is up to Michigan offense to come up with ~20 points.

That game will either an Alabama 49-21 or a Michigan 19-7 deal.  The first one will take 5 hours and feel like 4.  The second will take 3.5 hours and feel like a nonalcoholic wake. 

5 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Yeah it is so bizarre to me how Bama can require a miracle to beat Auburn, beat Arkansas by 3 at home, and struggle bus past USF in Orlando and people think they are world beaters....

And somehow it is our fault that FSU got left out of the CFP.