2024 NFL Playoffs- Conference Championship Games

Just now, SameSame said:

I actually want the exact opposite so I can see grown men cry and crumble over a girl pop singer.

I bet $10 that guy is watching this game at his place wearing the stupid Bears hard hat, sunglasses, and with the Bluetooth in. Just in case he needs to take a hot phone call during the game. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

Timely call 

One broken play on 4th down doesn't change that they've been pretty good so far. 

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Why the fuck are you wearing a Titans jersey to a game between the Ravens and Chiefs?

Fans of teams that get their franchises by stealing one from another city have to stick together?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

I just want a fun game and wouldn't mind the Ravens winning. But part of me really wants the Chiefs to win just to annoy all the tittybabies who keep whining about "being forced" to see Taylor Swift. 

2 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Same, quit being pussies and bitching about it.  Nobody is bitching about all the air time Eminem has gotten over the last few weeks with the Lions.  

37 minutes ago, Chad said:

image.thumb.png.4283a09697bd5f3043d190a0ff019b71.png

image.thumb.png.eff84a557c00872ee9d63ad620aaea8c.png

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Anybody know what Lamar Jackson's girlfriend thought of that play?

Oh, it doesn't fucking matter?

Yeah, that seems right.

You're right. CBS doesn't give a shit about her. She's not Taylor Swift. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Fuck, you were right, it is a 7-7 blowout

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV

Did you guys miss the chiefs marching down the field uncontested the drive before? Lamar can’t play hero ball all game. Chiefs are probably going to run away with this in the 2nd half 

4 minutes ago, SameSame said:

A guy in the stands jumping up and down in his Titans jersey.  I'll never understand those guys.

At the ALCS in Arlington, a guy was wearing Red Sox stuff from head to toe.  Socks, shorts, uni cap the whole thing.  Looked ridiculous.

Just now, Helobious said:

Did you guys miss the chiefs marching down the field uncontested the drive before? Lamar can’t play hero ball all game. Chiefs are probably going to run away with this in the 2nd half 

You're right. You have an entire rest of the game to show your ass. Let's see how you do. 

1 minute ago, AbeFroman said:

At the ALCS in Arlington, a guy was wearing Red Sox stuff from head to toe.  Socks, shorts, uni cap the whole thing.  Looked ridiculous.

I wear my Rangers hat to every out of town baseball game I go to. Don’t give a fuck