2018 Home Run Derby

Goo Punch

1 hour ago, miguelito said:

No Chris berman, right?  Please?

I really like Jessica Mendoza in the booth with ARod. But she was 100x worse than Berman in the booth at the HRD last year. Hopefully someone talked to her about it. She was way over the top.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I really like Jessica Mendoza in the booth with ARod. But she was 100x worse than Berman in the booth at the HRD last year. Hopefully someone talked to her about it. She was way over the top.

Agree on all counts.

I mean, it's a home run derby.  You don't have to act so surprised every time someone hits a home run.

1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Agree completely. 

I think she's really good on Sunday nights -- very measured, thoughtful, and analytic. 

At the HRD, she was exactly opposite, just squealing and blabbering like a chick.

5 hours ago, miguelito said:

No Chris berman, right?  Please?

You don't like to hear extremely long stories about his personal life, occasionally interrupted by a few quick comments about the sporting event you're  trying to watch?

Edited by Monster