#24 TEXAS vs. #7 TEXAS A&M (Tuesday, 3/5, 6:30pm, LHN)

MuellerHorn

Just now, BERT said:

Sounded like a fucking home game for them at the end. Sad 

Didn’t travel well to Houston either.  Guess we are a softball school. 

Just now, David Dennison said:

Just stop with that. No one is in for a rude awakening in the SEC.

I just watched a game at Disch Falk Field where almost 1 out of every 3 people that attended were rooting for the other team. 

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I just watched a game at Disch Falk Field where almost 1 out of every 3 people that attended were rooting for the other team. 

If it’s not football the Texas students don’t really support much vs a lot of those schools really….  

Because they’re good, and headed places.

We aren’t, and aren’t.

People have better shit to do.

16 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

This fan base is in for a rude awakening in the SEC and portions of it has nothing to do with the head coach.

So tired.  It's about us getting our shit together and has fuckall to do with the sec.  The different sports are at various stages of that journey.  It wouldn't be materially different in the big 12, sec, b1g, pac, whatever.

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Not sure vandy and Florida and Georgia and South Carolina are going to travel as well as a school 90 miles east of us or LSU or Arkansas. Just a hunch 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Not sure vandy and Florida and Georgia and South Carolina are going to travel as well as a school 90 miles east of us or LSU or Arkansas. Just a hunch 

When LSU comes to Austin for a 3 game series next year, Disch Falk will be 50% purple all 3 games.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

When LSU comes to Austin for a 3 game series next year, Disch Falk will be 50% purple all 3 games.

Sounds like that’s what you’re hoping for 

4 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Sounds like we’ll have to do our part and do a surly tailgate. @immamac what do ya say?

5 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

They came here for a 3 game series in 2019 as the #1 ranked team in the country, and it was nowhere close to 50%. There were way more aggy at the game tonight than LSU fans at The Disch that year. 

1 minute ago, Horny Bull said:

I look forward to those losers not raising a trophy at the end of the season, per usual. They were very mouthy at the end of the game.

they won 10-2 wtf are you even talking about. 

• Haha 2

The economy of Tennessee benefited substantially from all the Jack Daniel's this team had me drinking this weekend.

Still you kind of see a decent team out there, they just keep fucking up.

Hope this is a learning experience or something.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

The same thing happened in 2022.

46 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Get a fucking grip. Jesus. You think you’re the only one seeing anything straight and it gets old. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, immamac said:

they won 10-2 wtf are you even talking about. 

I think he’s saying aggy was being bad sports in what became a blowout, and he predicts, perhaps even hopes, they will not win the SEC or CWS. I turned it off after the E7 so I donno

Back in the day you didn’t continue to lose to aggy and stay long in Austin because, you don’t lose to fuk’n aggy, you don’t fuk’n lose to fuk’n aggy, you fuk’n don’t fuk’n lose to fuk’n aggy. But that was back fuk’n then.   

• Hook 'Em 4

11 minutes ago, US183 said:

Back in the day you didn’t continue to lose to aggy and stay long in Austin because, you don’t lose to fuk’n aggy, you don’t fuk’n lose to fuk’n aggy, you fuk’n don’t fuk’n lose to fuk’n aggy. But that was back fuk’n then.   

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

If it’s not football the Texas students don’t really support much vs a lot of those schools really….  

They support Volleyball and some basketball games 

9 hours ago, Horny Bull said:

I look forward to those losers not raising a trophy at the end of the season, per usual. They were very mouthy at the end of the game.

There's a pretty simple way to keep them from being mouthy.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, US183 said:

"The thing about the old days...... they the old days"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Maybe they should move UT to Luling so  fans have nothing to do but go to UT sports

I dunno, Luling used to have a pretty sharp little bowling alley. Don't know if it's still there.

6 hours ago, landman said:

There's a pretty simple way to keep them from being mouthy.

….by busting their face open with foul balls in their dugout???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I will say aggy 3B #9 is a little baby. Barely got HBP and flung all of his stuff off at plate in pouty little shit dance. The dude had an 0-2 count at the time, he should have been celebrating instead of bitching about that little feather duster of a hit. Fucktard.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 9:22 PM, HillCountryBevo said:

Only reason Ace Whitehead is on the team is because his dad is a millionaire who owns car dealerships. He has no business being on this roster

Whitehead was a freak athlete in high school (and btw he's playing great despite his injury)

Level 1... his family has $ but they aren't even close to the 1% dropping huge donations to the school.