2024 NCAA Tournament - Second Round Games - Saturday/Sunday

Pancho

Co is just too careless.

they need to hedge to Kolek's left hand on the pick n roll.  they just let him go left at will.

doubling Kolek also might be a good idea.  get the ball out of his hands

Just now, UTEE97 said:

Shaka needs to lose this game, which I believe he will. I can't handle two of our fired coaches advancing farther than us in the same season.

get ready.  shaka has easy path to EE.  when you get 2 seeds the bracket can be kind.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

Boomshakala to Sweet 16 while Texas exists.  Boomshakala

ESPN radio this morning saying Barnes got redemption for Texas' mistreatment of him. I'm sure they'll have a similar take on Shaka tomorrow. 

Both those assholes were mailing it in. Barnes the later years, and Shaka his entire tenure. 

1 minute ago, Deej said:

ESPN radio this morning saying Barnes got redemption for Texas' mistreatment of him. I'm sure they'll have a similar take on Shaka tomorrow. 

Both those assholes were mailing it in. Barnes the later years, and Shaka his entire tenure. 

Every coach is mistreated by big ol' mean Texas. A tale as old as time.

Just now, Deej said:

Texas had the right guy but now back to holding pattern for two more years because we can’t have nice things.

4 minutes ago, Deej said:

How on earth did Texas mistreat Rick Barnes?

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Because, according to them, we needlessly ran him off and he deserved to stay for all he'd done. So essentially, he was Mack Brown. 

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

we didn't but talking heads assume you can't fire a coach that makes the tournament and sometimes wins one game.

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

we didn't but talking heads assume you can't fire a coach that makes the tournament and sometimes wins one game.

Well, the cool schools fire a coach before he makes the tournament and wins a game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would of course rather be there but man Rick and Shaka achieving one of, if not the most overrated achievements in sports sure has a lot of you all on the ledge or on edge.

If they are both cutting down nets a week or especially two weeks from now ok.

13 minutes ago, Deej said:

They said the same things about Mack. Apparently, we have to give a lifetime contract to a coach if he or she wins anything of significance.

• Pancho unpinned this topic