Texas Rangers 2024: Run It Back

ztejas

Posted (edited)

So is a foul not reviewable because by definition it is a strike (although so is a hit technically and they review shit with hits) and balls and strikes are not reviewable.  That would make some sense if that is the reason....still seems kind of stupid though.

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Bullshit. His ears were right next to heim’s.  Jonah immediately reached back for a new ball. If he saw it and/or heard it, blue should have as well. His only job in that moment was to watch the ball. 

should be reviewable regardless. I still have nightmares of Beltre fouling off a ball in 2011 World Series that was missed by the ump. 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

rhadigan is his spotter

Lulz.  Nothing will ever be funnier than Rhads calling Nellie Cruz oppo upper deck 490ish foot homerun 

“that’s hit high in the air. It’s got a chance…”

Was “Proud to be an Anerican” in the 7th Inning Stretch just an Opening Day one-off or is that a nightly thing? (If anybody caught the acapella version tonight, it might be among the worst things I’ve ever heard. It was turrible.)

54 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Q3:

spacer.png

Meh. It should be reviewable. Umpires miss things, it didn’t change direction by a whole lot. I mean in the moment as a Rangers fan IT FUCKING SUCKED. But MLB should change the rule and make it reviewable. 

IMG_6257.thumb.jpeg.ad2705840a8515587ce39837e433adba.jpeg
Looking at TV info for Saturday, am I supposed to know what MARQ is? What the hell is that?

Local Marquette, dumbass.

I don’t know either.

All you guys with Ballys problems makes me think I’m the only one who still pays for directTV. Every so often I consider finally getting rid of it but then I have 0 issues with 99% of programming I want to watch.

1 minute ago, Fudbelty said:

Local Marquette, dumbass.

I don’t know either.

All you guys with Ballys problems makes me think I’m the only one who still pays for directTV. Every so often I consider finally getting rid of it but then I have 0 issues with 99% of programming I want to watch.

I’m a Youtube TV refugee paying Bally’s their blood money every month so I can watch. 

8 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

If you want to watch the defending champs, there are multiple options. If you want to bitch, the usuals will disappear until 9/1. 

You’re such a fucking bitchass cunt.  We’ll be here all year, and you’ll fucking deal with it.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

So after a walkoff, you decided that was an intelligent post?

Fucking idiot. 

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I fucking swear. Fortunately these idiots will be gone by Tuesday. 

56 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Fuck you. LL is a stupid fuck for bumping a 12-hour post that everyone else was smart enough to ignore.

You will be gone by Tuesday also. 

53 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Certainly not to add any relevance. We know. 

42 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Like I said, they’ll be gone by Tuesday. LL just couldn’t help himself. 

17 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

If you want to watch the defending champs, there are multiple options. If you want to bitch, the usuals will disappear until 9/1. 

sucks the worst GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4