Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

7 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

She looks like a fucking woodchuck with those teeth. She is a solid 4 at best. 

I don t think she’s gorgeous. I think more 5.5-6 range. Above average. She looks pretty good in the price’s right pic right?  

Can we at least have a bipartisan agreement that she looks like she might have nice tits?  I’m trying to build bridges here 

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I don t think she’s gorgeous. I think more 5.5-6 range. Above average. She looks pretty good in the price’s right pic right?  

Average BMI for American women is 29.6 which is borderline obese.  She's WAY below that BMI -- which gives her a head start.  I don't think she's beautiful but she's not ugly, and certainly not as ugly as most of the jabronies around here.  I'll go with a solid 6.5 for her age, plus a bonus point for pissing off conservatives.

• Like 1

You know this is all in fun, but I'm going to buy off on the fact that all this "how hot is she" debate on political figures is part of the double standard.  So other than to say I'll bet Tulsi is a whirling dervish Kama Sutra tiger in the sack, I'm not going to partake of this kind of talk any more.

I'd make an exception for the utter grotesqueness that is Sarah Sanders, but words can't describe that horror, so that's not an issue.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Average BMI for American women is 29.6 which is borderline obese.  She's WAY below that BMI -- which gives her a head start.  I don't think she's beautiful but she's not ugly, and certainly not as ugly as most of the jabronies around here.  I'll go with a solid 6.5 for her age, plus a bonus point for pissing off conservatives.

Lmao 

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

See, I detracted a point for being a crazy liberal but the important thing is that we ended up at nearly the same number.  We are almost in agreement  

I think the healing has begun....

29 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Hatefucking is still fucking. Would.

18 hours ago, tantric superman said:

You know this is all in fun, but I'm going to buy off on the fact that all this "how hot is she" debate on political figures is part of the double standard.  So other than to say I'll bet Tulsi is a whirling dervish Kama Sutra tiger in the sack, I'm not going to partake of this kind of talk any more.

I'd make an exception for the utter grotesqueness that is Sarah Sanders, but words can't describe that horror, so that's not an issue.

Lighten up Francis. Y’all know where I stand on the AOC fuckability scale. Certain pictures of her look better than others. She is not Princess Kate Middleton in which every picture she is in she looks amazing.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan

18 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Can we at least have a bipartisan agreement that she looks like she might have nice tits?  I’m trying to build bridges here 

She has an outstanding body. Her face isn't ugly, but she looks 5 or 10 years older than her actual age.  She'd be a pretty 40 year old, but isn't such a pretty 28 year old. 

Ilhan Omar, on the other hand, is very pretty, but doesn't have as much sex appeal. 

NSIAP:

Fox News Debuts Premium Channel For 24-Hour Coverage Of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Spoiler

p7n2fyzid5bauixkjert.jpg

NEW YORK—As part of its effort to provide the most comprehensive reporting possible on the freshman congresswoman, Fox News announced Wednesday the debut of a new premium television channel that will offer continuous, around-the-clock updates on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). “For an extra $8.99 per month, you’ll have an all-access pass to the AOC Zone, which features wall-to-wall coverage of every word Ocasio-Cortez utters, as well as in-depth analysis of her wardrobe and any videos we’re able to dig up from her college days,” said Fox spokesperson Avery Mattison, adding that the new channel will include uninterrupted live footage of the 29-year-old representative every time she appears in public, along with nonstop commentary from a 12-person panel of experts. “We know our viewers will come to depend on this outlet for 24-hour coverage of AOC, which is why her tweets, Instagram posts, and her latest wacky policy proposals will appear in a ticker at the bottom of the screen. We’re particularly excited for the premiere of the channel’s flagship program, AOC Tonight With Tucker Carlson.” Minutes after AOC Zone began broadcasting, sources confirmed its ratings had already surpassed those of Fox News.

obsession noted

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

NSIAP:

Fox News Debuts Premium Channel For 24-Hour Coverage Of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Reveal hidden contents

p7n2fyzid5bauixkjert.jpg

NEW YORK—As part of its effort to provide the most comprehensive reporting possible on the freshman congresswoman, Fox News announced Wednesday the debut of a new premium television channel that will offer continuous, around-the-clock updates on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). “For an extra $8.99 per month, you’ll have an all-access pass to the AOC Zone, which features wall-to-wall coverage of every word Ocasio-Cortez utters, as well as in-depth analysis of her wardrobe and any videos we’re able to dig up from her college days,” said Fox spokesperson Avery Mattison, adding that the new channel will include uninterrupted live footage of the 29-year-old representative every time she appears in public, along with nonstop commentary from a 12-person panel of experts. “We know our viewers will come to depend on this outlet for 24-hour coverage of AOC, which is why her tweets, Instagram posts, and her latest wacky policy proposals will appear in a ticker at the bottom of the screen. We’re particularly excited for the premiere of the channel’s flagship program, AOC Tonight With Tucker Carlson.” Minutes after AOC Zone began broadcasting, sources confirmed its ratings had already surpassed those of Fox News.

obsession noted

You know that's theonion right?

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

NSIAP:

Reveal hidden contents

p7n2fyzid5bauixkjert.jpg

obsession noted

While I'm not 100% sure you get the joke, what is truly funny is that could actually launch a link like that (obviously not directly to foxnews.com/somethingsomethingAOC......but something similar enough and you could probably drive at least 100,000 people to it that thought it was real until it was too late.  Something like AOXnews.com or whathaveyou.  And just have actual links to her actual clippings and pressers.  With some link to "Defeat her in 2020" and you could make a few hundred grand before anybody got wise.  

10 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You know that's theonion right?

giphy.gif 

Did the fact that I've posted something short of a dozen The Onion articles to this board within the past week tip you off? Or perhaps the fact that I had to go to the site itself to copy and paste the article text and image, where the name "The Onion" is in the header and the hostname? Or perhaps the news here is that satire and reality really have merged, and no one can tell any more what is in jest and what is real? I mean, Trump is our President, after all. We mustn't make the mistake of overestimating each other's intelligence any more. Not now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

While I'm not 100% sure you get the joke, what is truly funny is that could actually launch a link like that (obviously not directly to foxnews.com/somethingsomethingAOC......but something similar enough and you could probably drive at least 100,000 people to it that thought it was real until it was too late.  Something like AOXnews.com or whathaveyou.  And just have actual links to her actual clippings and pressers.  With some link to "Defeat her in 2020" and you could make a few hundred grand before anybody got wise.  

I think the joke is that Fox News pretty much already is the 24/7 AOC news channel. But even better, that this article came out in early January, well in advance of Courtney Hagle's tweet, above.

Edited by Rimbo

Yeah, but I'm talking about a separate website, apart from the TV channel.  Granted a lot of their viewers don't go online for news, but you can't tell me that somebody like a John Oliver who has pulled so many great online trolls couldn't setup a domain that looks/feels like foxnews.com for the few million of their legions that actually do go online for more foxnews coverage and content.  And in spirit, would be a spinoff site just to see what that wretched AOC is up to this week.  And Oliver could actually collect money as well to "combat her in 2020" but then send it off to proper charities or something.  I mean individual candidates that have nothing to do with AOC like Dan Patrick and McConnell are using her to raise money, why not a spoof website that looks like it was spun from Foxnews?  I bet it could raise a million bucks for charity before anybody got wise.  

21 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

So like f⚬xnews.com?

You're missing the point.  Oliver does a great job at these spoof sites with proper marketing.  The point is to look like a sanctioned spinoff site of foxnews.com just dedicated to her.  Say what you want about Trumpkins, they've seen enough direct mail pieces and emails to know that you don't send anti-AOC donations or pro-this candidate donations to foxnews.com directly.  But if you were to setup the right look/feel, they might be.  Nevermind.  I can't decide who has the worst sense of humor, far left or far right.  

Just now, Lobo said:

You're missing the point.  Oliver does a great job at these spoof sites with proper marketing.  The point is to look like a sanctioned spinoff site of foxnews.com just dedicated to her.  Say what you want about Trumpkins, they've seen enough direct mail pieces and emails to know that you don't send anti-AOC donations or pro-this candidate donations to foxnews.com directly.  But if you were to setup the right look/feel, they might be.  Nevermind.  I can't decide who has the worst sense of humor, far left or far right.  

No, the point is, "f⚬xnews.com" looks like "foxnews.com." But isn't.

Ah, I see now.  What is that 0 thing?  But that still misses the spirit of my idea.  Faouxnews.com  maybe?  That combines all three ideas.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Ah, I see now.  What is that 0 thing?  But that still misses the spirit of my idea.  Faouxnews.com  maybe?  That combines all three ideas.  

See, you can buy f⚬xnews.com as a site and make it look exactly like Foxnews.com, but with joke articles. Because the name looks the same, people won't immediately be able to tell that it isn't. You can even get an SSL cert showing that you own the name, making it look valid. And if you're careful, people won't even notice that it's satire. You might get that same effect even if you aren't careful. But the minute you add letters like "fauxnews.com" then you're giving up the game.

Incidentally, this is one of the ways that phishing email scams work. They'll set up a site "bank⚬famerica.com" and, unless you look closely, you think you're at bankofamerica.com.

Edited by Rimbo

6 hours ago, tucker said:

AOc is pulling the whole party to the left. It is scaring Pelosi, et al. So awesome

but is this really happening? What legislation has she introduced or championed that passed? I think she get a lot of attention due to good looks + far left but the actual power does not exist and won't exist for a few decades when/if the rest of the Dems are like her. She'll probably keep the seat until then given it's the Bronx. 

btw, AOC did well with this https://sputniknews.com/us/201904161074194589-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/

"I think it's certainly on the table," the New York congresswoman said, when asked by Yahoo News if she would support a possible cut in US military or economic aid to Tel Aviv.

4 hours ago, NowThis said:

but is this really happening? What legislation has she introduced or championed that passed? I think she get a lot of attention due to good looks + far left but the actual power does not exist and won't exist for a few decades when/if the rest of the Dems are like her. She'll probably keep the seat until then given it's the Bronx. 

btw, AOC did well with this https://sputniknews.com/us/201904161074194589-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/

"I think it's certainly on the table," the New York congresswoman said, when asked by Yahoo News if she would support a possible cut in US military or economic aid to Tel Aviv.

AOC has moved the conversation left. It is too early for legislative achievements but Pelosi's sniping indicates to me that she is upsetting the establishment. The main candidates for D nominee are courting her and her group for endorsements too.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Remember Big Coal, if AOC’s Green Deal doesn’t take away your job, Black (Lung) Deal will.  Good luck!  

If AOC is smart, she would retract that statement about cutting off aid to Israel. That’s a redline Jewish voters in her district won’t put up with. Israel’s importance to this country is manifold and we’ll never give up our bulwark in a hostile region.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

If AOC is smart, she would retract that statement about cutting off aid to Israel. That’s a redline Jewish voters in her district won’t put up with. Israel’s importance to this country is manifold and we’ll never give up our bulwark in a hostile region.

Republicans in Texas seem to have a remarkable level of insight into the opinions and desires of the voters in a strongly left leaning district in New York.  

• Like 3

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez