Buddy is brandead... Wtf

I know T&P do nothing but fuck man my good buddy is is braindead right now in Denton. Police investigation is showing he was thrown out of a moving vehicle or beat up and left on the side of 35. He wasn't a guy many great decisions but he was my fucking friend man. I'll kill a motherfucker for this guy, fuck this

1 hour ago, orange dream said:

Sorry to hear it.  Hopefully, things turn around somehow and he can recover.

He's braindead...  So unless you know a good necromancer or find a genie his condition isn't changing.

Edited by HaroldBS

Talked to his mom. Tomorrow they pull the plug. I am leaving Florida tomorrow begging her to wait till I get back. Death man. That shit is forever. I know everyone on this thread has experienced this and I have as well with homies in the hood doing stupid shit but it's been about 6 years since I've had a homie die like this.

He went to UA and now I fucking regret all the shit I talked during the CWS. I wish they would have won it for him. This is fucked

• Like 1

anybody figure out what happened to the guy?  

Sorry for your loss Vato. 

That is the only weird part. Even his mom says cops are still investigating. Nothing has come of it yet. Denton isn't that big so we know someone knows what happened

Sorry, but actually you've got that backwards.  The bigger the town, the more likely somebody saw something.   In bumfuck towns, everybody knows everybody's business, but shit can go down without witnesses easier.  And small-town cops, generally speaking, aren't as good as big-city cops on this sort of thing. 

Sorry. Denton isn't an East Texas town small shitty town. It's big and small at the same time. I'm going but they compare it to 80's Austin with a big city close. Someone knows something and isn't saying it yet it will come out. It fucking better

Nightlife kind of we a local little bar we hung out at. Substances yes that was his thing. We usually took care of him. We had a group of friends that he always crashed at. We always text each other who has Jordan on the weekends? He had a lot of us always looking out for him. My family has alot of sketchy shit going on so I'm asking. Denton is a big drug town because if 35 coming together but it was nothing that big.

Before you do any stupid ghetto shit, wait for the autopsy. You don't know jack shit right now.  All you know is a druggie buddy who you loved is dead.  It hurts like hell, but seriously dude, don't jump to any conclusions.   Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.   People that do crazy shit die in crazy ways.  It sucks, and I hate it for you.  I know it fucking hurts.  Andrew Boggins might be dead or hurt too.   

• Like 2

Honestly out of nowhere Gil has been awesome. That is one reason why I love this place. Many users text me who I have known and then people like Gil just out the blue speak truth.

Man you fucks think T&P do nothing but I want you all to know to saved a life. Retaliation or otherwise

You guys make it easier but man my buddy is gone what do I do?? This isn't a gang banger from school that I knew it would happen to

Sorry I'm drunk also

• Like 3

What's weird is it hasn't made the DRC police blotter at all this week.

You would think the finding of a body along I-35 who is beat up and brain dead would have made that.  Every other little police radio call does.  But it is the DRC...so I take that with a grain of salt.  

Ruled a homicide. Having a fundraiser in Denton at the bar we used to always chill at. RT's. Got more details from some our guys. 911 call says my buddy smoked a bowl and jumped out of my car. Other guy is still missing. Funeral is Saturday

As fucked up as it is, your only role is to let go.

In my humble opinion that's all you can do.  You can let go by masking it, or you can let go by processing and making peace with his life choices, or you you can let go by helping out in any way that you can even to help figure out what happened.

So the 911 caller is the guy?