Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

3 hours ago, tejas60 said:

this McMurphy dude fucks:

Koffel: Sounds like extortion. Thanks for the texts Brett. I’d get a lawyer if I were you.
McMurphy: Not extortion. I’m not asking for money nor have I received any money. I’m asking for your comment to my original question: what was the purpose of taking these photos and why were the items delivered to the Woody Hayes Center? And did Urban Meyer have knowledge of any of this?
McMurphy: As a courtesy, as you said you would extend, here are my questions: what was the purpose of taking these photos and why were the items delivered to the Woody Hayes Center? And did Urban Meyer have knowledge of any of this? Thx u
Koffel: You know these were accessed illegally. Another felony
McMurphy: I don’t know how they were accessed. Can you answer my questions please
Koffel: You absolutely know or should know these were obtained without my client’s consent. If not, you do know.
Koffel: *now
McMurphy: What are the answers to my questions?
Koffel: You have my answers & my advice. Tread very lightly.
McMurphy: You didn’t answer my questions? So you have nothing further?
Koffel: Not him except with his face. Gag gifts. The oral sex is not him.
McMurphy: Want to double check: White House picture with his tie and wedding ring that are visible from media photos of the event is not him?
Koffel: Nope
McMurphy: Thx u
Koffel: This is receiving stolen property.
Koffel: If any one of this is published or referenced we will refer to the county prosecutor. This is a felony ORC 2913.04
Koffel: Also you are under RC 2913.05

Koffel: Mr. Smith, don't you worry. I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Jesus fucking christ, with what he's released... what the hell is he holding back? Was Zach Smith on the grassy knoll? Did he eat the Limburgh baby? What? What?!?! What?!?!?!?!

You have to think McMurphy/Courtney got some kind of ammo ready for whenever tOSU finally releases its ruling on the whole thing. Like if they don't fully come clean, an hour later the opposite evidence is gonna be on Stadium.

3 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

It's worth it to click on the link to see what this sick fuck was ordering to be delivered to the Woody Hayes Football building. Too damn funny. Someone should ask if he ordered one for Pope Urban as well!

21 minutes ago, Bartles said:

You have to think McMurphy/Courtney got some kind of ammo ready for whenever tOSU finally releases its ruling on the whole thing. Like if they don't fully come clean, an hour later the opposite evidence is gonna be on Stadium.

If he is ordering sex toys at work, McMurphy is probably waiting to drop news about Smith providing strippers and hookers to recruits.  Urban is like a cat covering up shit right now.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Machinator said:

That' a bad look for the guy that, I dunno, runs the school on a day to day basis to not simply state:

"We are currently in the process of analyzing all data, there are no constraints as to whom this will entail in clearing the campus of any actions deemed as misconduct"...

47 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Koffel: If any one of this is published or referenced we will refer to the county prosecutor. This is a felony ORC 2913.04
Koffel: Also you are under RC 2913.05

BTW, because none of our lawyers chimed in...

ORC 2913.04... whole bunch of stuff, but I'm guessing:

(A) No person shall knowingly use or operate the property of another without the consent of the owner or person authorized to give consent.

(B) No person, in any manner and by any means, including, but not limited to, computer hacking, shall knowingly gain access to, attempt to gain access to, or cause access to be gained to any computer, computer system, computer network, cable service, cable system, telecommunications device, telecommunications service, or information service without the consent of, or beyond the scope of the express or implied consent of, the owner of the computer, computer system, computer network, cable service, cable system, telecommunications device, telecommunications service, or information service or other person authorized to give consent.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2913.04

RC 2913.05

(A)  No person, having devised a scheme to defraud, shall knowingly disseminate, transmit, or cause to be disseminated or transmitted by means of a wire, radio, satellite, telecommunication, telecommunications device, or telecommunications service any writing, data, sign, signal, picture, sound, or image with purpose to execute or otherwise further the scheme to defraud. 

I'm sure McMurphy is terrified by Lionel Hutz claiming that he has devised a scheme to defraud Zach Smith.

3 hours ago, Deej said:

Herbie: "And all of OSU's 'problems' were the result of meddling from that cesspool in Austin, Texas, and their coach, who was bitter from losing a single recruiting battle."

Double standards are the rule of law per Cork Herpstrasse. 

UT a cesspool but tOSU a rose garden If you support violence against women and male athletes.

Apparetly, his “hypocrisy knows now bounds” .

49 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

If McMurphy pre-empted an announcement from tOSU exonerating Urbz using this, then bra-fucking-vo.

The only thing that would make this better is if Zach Smith used a university issued credit card to pay for it and expensed it.

Brett's professional integrity was questioned by Urban at BIG 10 media days. If I had to guess I'd say Brett's playing out a very personal vendetta right now and we're all the beneficiaries of it. Sit back and be entertained.

• Like 2

It’s apparent here (although he doesn’t say it) that McMurphy is trying to further suggest the angle that UM tolerated potential harrassing or abusive behavior by this individual in the workplace.  Having sex toys sent to a work address, taking dick picks during official school trips, taking pics of sex acts performed by potential subordinates - if these activities were known about by other staffers and hence UM but not addressed then it just throws more fuel on the fire.  OSU supporters are questioning the relevance and saying it’s scumbag reporting and uncalled for but they are ignoring the potential ramifications if UM or those close to him knew.  It opens another line of inquiry the panel must address if they value completeness and want to avoid further embarrassment if it comes out later that UM did know. 

Edited by ClubWhatever
  • Like 3

1. I love McMurphy.  I mean LOVE the guy.  He's playing this to perfection.

2. I love the flat out lies by Lionel Hutz, and the circular logic.  "You obtained those pictures illegally.  Those aren't of my client, but you obtained them illegally".  Uh, if they aren't your client, how the fuck do you know how I obtained them?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

2. I love the flat out lies by Lionel Hutz, and the circular logic.  "You obtained those pictures illegally.  Those aren't of my client, but you obtained them illegally".  Uh, if they aren't your client, how the fuck do you know how I obtained them?

You could basically smell the fear and incompetence emanating from those text messages.

Edited by Beau Vine

50 minutes ago, El Squared said:

The pathetic little community playhouse that is “Gameday” is quickly augering in and will accelerate into the ground if they show up at Big Turd venues. They called down the thunder.....

Butthurt Herbie trying to maintain the failed smile all show will be entertaining.

22 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Once the ball gets rolling on stories like this, all types of people with dirt come out of hiding. Everyone knows who to contact to tell their story and Brett will pay top dollar for quality intel. 

I would put the probability that McMurphy is sitting on a trove of text messages between strippers and Smith at about 139%.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Not to mention Smith is apparently trying to get his job back at Ohio State. All this Smith information is relevant when this idiot is still trying to get his job back. 

At this point, if he really wants to help out Ohio State/ Urban Meyer, it would be best if he pulled his name out in trying to keep the job... It puts tOSU in a tough spot...

20 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

At this point, if he really wants to help out Ohio State/ Urban Meyer, it would be best if he pulled his name out in trying to keep the job... It puts tOSU in a tough spot...

If it weren't for the wife beating, this would be such an enjoyable off season story.

"Aside from that, how did you like the play Mrs. Lincoln?"

But McMurphy's absolute dick slap of Smith and OSU every step of the way should be a Harvard Case Study

• Haha 1

Smith's best bet at this point is to write a tell all book and just spill his guts on everything, written "with Jeff Snook" and a quick publish to the local OSU bookstores.  He will sell 20,000 copies of that at $30 a pop.  That will tide him over until he can get started in Columbus real estate.

I'm lost, I admit it.   I've been really heads down with work for the past couple week and haven't followed this story.  When I google it, the articles just talk about "potential knowledge of a 2015 domestic violence claim"  

Can someone spell it out for me.  

1) What was Meyers suspended for?  As far as I can tell it was because he had (second hand?) knowledge that an assistant was involved in a domestic abuse case where there were no charges pressed?   Was he a witness to it or something?        What am I missing here?          Did Meyers pressure the victim not to press charges?   

I'm not defending Meyer, I'm just not clear what he did (or didn't do) to get suspended. 

26 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

If it weren't for the wife beating, this would be such an enjoyable off season story.

"Aside from that, how did you like the play Mrs. Lincoln?"

But McMurphy's absolute dick slap of Smith and OSU every step of the way should be a Harvard Case Study

If McMurphy & Smith were ever to spot each other in the the same area:

5356300-peter+&+homer.gif

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games