Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

18 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

I'm officially confused. Sounds like nothing but positive for TH. In what light is it a negative?

16 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

It paints him as vindictive and petty, and that it was not about the victim, but about him.  Basically, that TH used the victim.

Yeah, they're trying to make the narrative that Herman got pissed about losing Garrett Wilson and retaliated.

41 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Viva the Matadors absolutely loathes Texas, and I honestly have no idea why. I've never met a Tech fan this deranged.

Also, they can't spell sleazy, but that's no surprise.

My personal favorite is when they turned themselves into a “We’re better than Texas” page in anticipation of the baseball series in Lubbock, and proceeded to lose 2 out of 3 games. But I digress...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Is being vindictive better or worse than covering up abuse?

No unless the coverup if YOUR coverup.

It simply gives the Buckeye fans another villain to focus on instead of admitting the truth, that Urban Meyer covered up spousal abuse. 

“He hit her because of self defense,” Carano told me Saturday. “It’s not like he punched (her) or threw a punch at her. He was putting his hands against her throat and pushing her against a wall to get away. That’s all I’m going to say.”

holy fuck, that makes so much sense now.   He tried to strangle her up against a wall to get away.  I never thought of that approach instead of turning and walking out the door when arguing with my wife.   

35 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Ohio State fans are some of the worst shitbags I have ever encountered. Fuck them and their wife-beating enabling bullshit. I hope all of this is true. 

Seriously.  No idea why we scheduled those fucks again.   I'll never step foot in that State again after 2005 if I can manage it.  Other than the game, worst road trip experience ever.

• Like 1

Since I haven't followed this as closely as some of you, can I ask a couple of questions.

McMurphys last tweet - who is the Carano person and what lied did he tell that McMurphy is blowing up?

One of the Buckeye fans mentioned getting dicked by Lincoln Reily.  What was that about?

18 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

Sports Guy is about to find out that “metoo” changed our view of victim shaming. 

I think at some point an outsider to this situation will step in say what Buckeye fans need to hear.  This is not about who fucked over Urban.  This is about Urban being a POS.

Jeff Snook is a tOSU grad and his coverage of this entire affair has attempted to paint Urban in a positive light. He's the guy who wrote about Courtney Smith's mother and MIL not believing her. He tried to smear the credibility of the victim, and now that it hasn't really worked as well as he hoped, his next plan of attack is to smear Tom Herman. Anything to deflect blame from Urban.

Edited by wild_turkey
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Not that I give a shit but OSU fans will hate Texas and Herman forever and will probably never have any basis in fact for doing so.

Good,  I only learned to hate TOSU fans after they treated the Texas fans with absolute contempt after the loss in 2005 ( they were VERY cordial before that), that night getting back to whatever hotel folks were staying at, a lot of Texas fans were in legit fear of their well being 

then those assholes come to Austin in 2006, and so many buckeye "fans" show up that there is no room for them, and they proceed to trash the shit out of the entire tailgating area, along with the Erwin Center -where we set up a low-cost (or free)  Closed Circut TV broadcast of the  game in the Erwin Center.  The entire tailgating area - both the state lots back to 14th street, through all the UT lots- the entire tailgating area a foot high in trash all over. 

Now they can claim they hate us because our Coach did the right thing while their coach covered shit up.   Go Fuck yourself buckeyes. 

• Like 1

Ha. Now the line will be that since Michelle gave Courtney some money a year ago that she was made to cook up a story to help bring Urban down to help Texas in recruiting. Because that makes a lot of sense. I'm ready for the blow torch to be taken to that program.

• bob in houston changed the title to Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games