2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

I wonder if Fishere is going to get Willie Pipped. Can’t send Kemp down. Reddick is coming back soon. Are Jake and J.D. the victims?

Can you get wally pipped if you're not that good to begin with? 

• Like 1

I chunk the deuce from the south and the north

Boys, talking down and boys wanna hate

I chunk the deuce from the south and the north...

....Boys talking down and boys wanna hate

I got them diamonds in mouth

#HTownPride

10 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

I wonder if Fisher is going to get Wally Pipped. Can’t send Kemp down. Reddick is coming back soon. Are Jake and J.D. the victims?

Hell, I was disappointed Kemp wasn't in the lineup last night, even though I understood why Hinch started the righties.

Until about 3 weeks ago, I never saw THAT feeling coming.  Kemp is earning himself a damned job.

Edited by slorch

12 hours ago, Mez2 said:

Looking back at goddess' swing, that was such a great swing, the way the tracks the ball down all the way through and keeps his head down and through the swing is picture perfect, no hyperbole

You know who had the perfect swing for the Astros? It's a shame he just can't make contact 80% of the time.

Chris Carter

51 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

so in the al east, the yankees are in first place, a half game back of the red sox.  that doesn't happen very often.

Kind of like in golf where if you have 20 guys tied at -5 they list them alphabetically... unless Tiger Woods is one of those at -5, then all of a sudden he gets to the top of the heap.

wife asks me at about 3:30...Hey do you think anybody from the Texas site might have free Astros tix tonight? we( she and my son) want to go.

me-  Yeah sure.  Folks are dying to give away tix to Saturday game with the Red Sox in town and Verlander on the hill tonight.  Are you fucking crazy?

She got pissed.  LOlz.

Don't care.  Still have beer and baseball tonight.

1 minute ago, slorch said:

wife asks me at about 3:30...Hey do you think anybody from the Texas site might have free Astros tix tonight? we( she and my son) want to go.

me-  Yeah sure.  Folks are dying to give away tix to Saturday game with the Red Sox in town and Verlander on the hill tonight.  Are you fucking crazy?

She got pissed.  LOlz.

Don't care.  Still have beer and baseball tonight.

There is another thread on the site better suited for this post.

Fuck that fan for reaching out there and then grinning like, "Yeah, I have a right to the ball too."

Fuck you tool boy.  Keep your cap on your head.