Another man kills family

sachick

Don't see this posted yet.

White male kills his pregnant wife and two young daughters. The usual, goes on TV crying that he wants his family back. Of course comes out that he was having an affair, marriage was ending and he did it.  But this time he is blaming the wife for killing the little girls and then he went in a rage and killed his wife.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/20/us/colorado-watts-investigation/index.html

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Yeah man, I’ve been following this story too and didn’t want to post anything before now because it was just such a bummer. But now, with this accusation this is probably going to be the latest mass coverage trial with updates dominating headlines for the next 9-16mo

We should go back to public square "fuckemups" when it comes to these freaks.  Put them in front of the court house and let the public do whatever they might choose.

Anything goes.

Don't like it?  Don't fuck up other people...

12 minutes ago, Dewey said:

The level of selfishness is beyond belief. To kill you pregnant wife and two little girls and leave their bodies in a pool of crude oil. In what world was this guy living in?

I knew a guy many years ago who murdered his wife, 8 year old daughter and either his sister or SIL, can't remember all the details now. The guy had a complete psychotic breakdown and had no memory of the events. Never was charged, never went to court, he went straight to Rusk for many, many years.

I don't think the guy in question in the OP's story was living in that world.

The guy I knew was white too.

Completely off topic, but in many of the photos of the woman shown in the coverage of this story, she's wearing various patches or stickers all over her body. 

What the hell are they? Nicotine and birth control patches obviously don't jibe with being pregnant, but maybe the pictures are all from times of non-pregnancy.  Some kind of nonsense "alternative medicine" fad crap? 

They're all different shapes, sizes, colors, and locations. I feel like I've even seen a couple of them on the murderer dude, too. 

43 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Why does the color of his skin matter to you, op? If you re trying the make a statement just make it 

Because these type of crimes are usually committed by white males. There has to be a reason why. And why are the wives always pregnant? 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, sachick said:

Because these type of crimes are usually committed by white males. There has to be a reason why. And why are the wives always pregnant? 

Well it's hard to kill your wife and kids when all your kids were had out of wedlock

KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDING

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Slice open his scrotum and hang him by his left nut, when that fails, hang him by the right nut.  When that fails, hang him by his cock till it rips off, then by his nipples.  

JFC, what an animal. 

I wouldn't want a glimpse into your mind...

• Like 1

She apparently had Lupus, so maybe something related to that.  Also, his defense has requested DNA testing of the wife's hands and the throats of his daughters.  

It is a horrible situation all the way around, nobody deserves any of that.

2 minutes ago, Fico said:

She apparently had Lupus, so maybe something related to that.  Also, his defense has requested DNA testing of the wife's hands and the throats of his daughters.  

It is a horrible situation all the way around, nobody deserves any of that.

The girls were found in an well of oil so I wonder how successful they'll be are getting DNA from their throats. I hope they can prove he's lying about her killing the girls.

Yeah, I hate that they have been showing the videos of them celebrating the pregnancy, or anticipated birth date.... really just gives me an uneasy feeling in my stomach. 

Because wife was living a lie and had to broadcast her fake idyllic life on Facebook to impress her friends. People are fucking weird.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, sachick said:

Whites are 60% of the population. What is your fucking point?

Completely off topic, but in many of the photos of the woman shown in the coverage of this story, she's wearing various patches or stickers all over her body. 

What the hell are they?

Thrive patches. Really stupid. Really really stupid when pregnant. Her linkedin is still up showing she was pimpin em large.

"What is Thrive Patch?

Thrive Patch is used in the Thrive 8 Week Experience for improving health and weight loss.

The product and program was created by Le-Vel, a global multi-level marketing (MLM) company, which claims to be the industry’s “fastest growing health and wellness company.”"

He pretty much checks all the boxes to be the text book definition of a psychopath.

The narcissism and manipulation displayed here (blaming the dead wife for killing the kids) is next-level stuff.  

No remorse, no grief.  That's not a psychotic break - that's the face of evil.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

fuck that guy but where are all the shaggy surly lawyer-types with their "He deserves a vigorous defense"  mantras?     

You mean people who think the constitution is a good thing?  Being entitled to a defense doesn't mean he should prevail.  The case may go to trial since he likely has nothing to lose.  But he won't win under these facts, even if he had a $1000/hr lawyer.  His story has zero credibility considering his heinous attempt to cover it up.

Edited by 'stache
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HouTex said:

A huge part of me wishes we had a Star Chamber for shit stains like this.  He needs to have an accident in his cell and spare us the Nancy Grace 9 month media circus.  Not to mention the cost of keeping this guy in prison for life.

We should just kill Nancy Grace and cut out the middle man.

• Like 4

The only thing that enrages Rex more than a critique of the white race is insinuating that Ehlinger isn't a great QB. If someone were to start a thread saying that Ehlinger isn't a good QB because he's a white male, Rex just might have a stroke. 

All that aside, psychos and violent pieces of shit hail from all races. They do overwhelmingly come from the male side of the gender equation, but I guess that's easily explained by science. 

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

The only thing that enrages Rex more than a critique of the white race tired Surly groupthink is insinuating that Ehlinger isn't a great QB equating Buechele with Ehlinger, which is also tired Surly groupthink. If someone were to start a thread saying that Ehlinger isn't a good QB because he's a white male, Rex just might have a stroke. 

All that aside, psychos and violent pieces of shit hail from all races. They do overwhelmingly come from the male side of the gender equation, but I guess that's easily explained by science.  I make terrible posts and eat pieces of shit for breakfast.

FIFY, dipshit.

tumblr_mrtxb68sju1s1bdg8o1_400-gif.23943

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

fuck that guy but where are all the shaggy surly lawyer-types with their "He deserves a vigorous defense"  mantras?     

Not to go off topic but this guy makes a great example of why keeping the death penalty as an option makes sense. 

After his "vigorous defense" where his lawyers will make up some shit about his wife being a whore or blame the murder on her grief stricken brother, give him some Propofol (because we are after all a compassionate people) and fire up the wood chipper.

• Like 1

The girls were found in an well of oil so I wonder how successful they'll be are getting DNA from their throats. I hope they can prove he's lying about her killing the girls.

Why do you hope that is the case? What if it is the truth? Do you not want to know the truth? Is it because you cannot fathom that she would have done that to her girls? Or that it doesn’t fit your narrative? Fuck the guy either way.

Why do you hope that is the case? What if it is the truth? Do you not want to know the truth? Is it because you cannot fathom that she would have done that to her girls? Or that it doesn’t fit your narrative? Fuck the guy either way.

Good point. I hope they can prove what happened one way or the other.
  • Like 1

The only thing that enrages Rex more than a critique of the white race is insinuating that Ehlinger isn't a great QB. If someone were to start a thread saying that Ehlinger isn't a good QB because he's a white male, Rex just might have a stroke. 
All that aside, psychos and violent pieces of shit hail from all races. They do overwhelmingly come from the male side of the gender equation, but I guess that's easily explained by science. 
Why dont you tell us again how a group of 12 year old little leaguers are chokers

23 minutes ago, Smax said:
2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Why dont you tell us again how a group of 12 year old little leaguers are chokers

I blushed when I saw that you quoted me in something. It's so cute and flattering that you're following me around the message board all because your snowflake easily offended bitchass couldn't handle one joke. I'm sorry that you have so little going on in your life that you're still thinking about a one-sentence message board post over 24 hours later. But what else is there to occupy your mind when (I assume) you live in the manure spread of a city that is Houston. Go put on that faded Craig Biggio jersey you own and jack off to the Rockets 1994 championship season DVD again and leave me the fuck alone. 

• Fuck You 2

Ain't no crazy whiteys like crazy Colorado whiteys. 

Seriously. Florida Man is a piker. He just likes to get revved up on bath salts, stick a python up his ass, and let a few clips fly from a SMG in a shopping center.  He knows it's out of control but he doesn't give a fuck

Colorado Man kills his whole family and then would show up at the megachurch on Sunday if he could get away with it.