Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Ford is so eager to please. She's so nice and there is fucking ZERO guile to anything she says or does. It's amazing to watch.

She is in there with fucking snakes and she's like this really nice, well-educated aunt you have that would make you brownies and be genuinely interested in how your school classes are going.

• Like 9

Just now, bad_teammate said:

Ford is so eager to please. She's so nice and there is fucking ZERO guile to anything she says or does. It's amazing to watch.

She is in there with fucking snakes and she's like this really nice, well-educated aunt you have that would make you brownies and be genuinely interested in how your school classes are going.

but also smells like cats?   just me, ok...  sorry Ms Ford

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Some dumb fucking Senator thought it would be a good idea to question her fear of flying based on the fact that she flies anyway, because apparently they wanted to make her even more relatable. 

It's important to remember that if you've ever flown, it means you do not have a fear of flying. 

JohnnySack and his brigade of fellow troglodytes operated under the assumption that these women, these craven whores, were just political operatives who are pieces of shit. But JohnnySack was just looking in a mirror this whole time.

Then into the court room walks Aunt Jenny who shoplifted once in 7th grade after peer pressure and cried about it for 3 months after confessing to her parents and returning it to the store and apologizing to the store manager.

And pathetic, piece of shit JohnnySack and his pathetic, piece of shit fellows have to sit in silence and wait for the next opportunity to be hateful sacks of rat shit.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Cruz wont gut it up to ask questions on his own. Afraid he’s going to look more stupid than he already looks.

of course I just turned this on and he may not even be there.

I think the prosecutor was his idea just to avoid giving Beto something else to run against him on. 

12 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Do you even airline miles and elite status, bro?

When throwing business expenses etc I often have a 200k monthly bill - but I pay that off right away.  Running that as debt via 18% interest for miles?  Not sure I want that guy sitting on the Supreme Court making ‘life’ altering decisions.  

• Like 1

To keep all of this in perspective, I'm not afraid of flying at all.  I'm claustrophobic.  And when I'm in the middle seat or the window seat, I'm not comfortable.  Usually.  Sometimes I'm fine, but in a full flight with all you fuckers who feel compelled to carry all you luggage on or waiting on the tarmac.

Not fun. 

I'd fly an open biplane around the world.

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

My son is 5 months old and I hope I remember to show him this testimony when he's old enough.

"Son, when you were born, there was a country called the United States.  I know you feel like the Republic of Texas has always existed, but we had a dark history as a member of the United States where we consistently elected douchebags to be our state representatives.  Eventually, our douchebags, and douchebags from other states like Iowa, and a gigantic douchebag from NYC caused the whole thing to collapse."

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 2

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

It sounds to me like this prosecutor is asking a lot of questions that she doesn't already know the answer to, which is never a good place to be in. 

To be fair, she probably was paid $25000 + per diem to come to DC and do whatever was asked of her by the Senate GOP.  Probably not entirely all her fault she looks like a jackass in the process.

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

To be fair, she probably was paid $25000 + per diem to come to DC and do whatever was asked of her by the Senate GOP.  Probably not entirely all her fault she looks like a jackass in the process.

No question, I'm not blaming her for that.   Just another drawback with the way the Rs have chosen to handle this.