STD II: Vic and Zepols Electric Boogaloo

F250

So, it seems we are seeing a record setting amount of STD infections in the U.S. An Antibiotic resistant Chlamydia world is not a world you single guys want to live in.

Practice safe sex. Condoms are not just for sailors.

Last year, nearly 2.3 million US cases of these sexually transmitted diseases were diagnosed, according to preliminary data.

That's the highest number ever reported nationwide, breaking the record set in 2016 by more than 200,000 cases, according to the CDC.

13 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

I'm good, not really sure how exactly but I am

Same boat... I've fucked a lot and am going to fuck a lot more.  Never had a problem, got checked yesterday after NOLA and still don't have a problem from the quick labs.

In situations like this I just say "fuck it."

• Like 1

I banged a lot of skanks in my single days and never caught anything.  Sure, there were a couple nice girls just looking for a one night stand to say they did it, but not many.

Just wrap it up.  It's that fucking simple.  The next buddy I know to catch an STD that was wearing a rubber at the time will be the first.