Shit's Borked

RPM

1 minute ago, G650 said:

@immamac how the fuck do we turn off this Featured Products sidebar. It's totally fucking up the formatting.

let me see if I can make it dismissable I noticed that it does make the page on desktop a bit smaller, but I think it'll drive a lot more people to actually do the stuff. I'll disable for now while I figure it out or just put it on the forum roots.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

let me see if I can make it dismissable I noticed that it does make the page on desktop a bit smaller, but I think it'll drive a lot more people to actually do the stuff. I'll disable for now while I figure it out or just put it on the forum roots.

Thanks man. It crushes my screen to about 2/3 the normal width.

• Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, Hate said:

Any chance you’ll fix the “unread” on Tapatalk?

no, Tapatalk is not supported by invision community or the tapatalk people so I'm not going to go fix the code myself. Talk to the tapatalk folks and tell them to fix their shit ass software. 

I have the latest version of their plugin for invision installed and it just doesn't work.

29 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

How do you weight the search results?  I've tried searching some random stuff in the past, and was wanting results in a chronological order, but was a ton of noise in the results.  Elastic Search?  Kendra?  Search Blox?

That would be awesome. 

And yes Imma, search has results now. 🤘