The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, MisterP said:

And Biden likes to use traditional politics and power to extort and use his position to gain money for his family.

Walk us through this one and quote your sources

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, MisterP said:

My apologies, it was the Burisma shit, not Gasprom. Only Trump would be politically in bed with Russia. Bidens would NEVER do such a thing.

Trump has said he will give Ukraine to Russia. I believe him  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, MisterP said:

I like Alexander and Julius Caesar. In fact, the latter was willing to sack his own country and invade with an army to rid it of bureaucracy and self serving simps.

Julius Caesar wanted to rid Rome of bureaucracy and self-serving simps? Julius Caesar from like, history and stuff? He wanted what now? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

You do realize you are saying you have opinions, but all you are doing is trolling and being a general fucking dumbass in here right? You aren't being open minded, you are trash talking the current president, you are openly promoting the only candidate in modern history, and possibly in all of American history to have his entire campaign be about being elected dictator out in the fucking open and keep showing your ass. Fuck off or get crowd sourced. I'm not going to save you. 

I know what side of the aisle youre on. You dont care about people attacking me in here for being different. There is absolutely no honest open bi partisan discussion in here. It is get in line or get negged. I have resorted to trolling and being a general dumbass because this is an echo chamber that YOU allow. 

• Fuck You 37

Just now, MisterP said:

I know what side of the aisle youre on. You dont care about people attacking me in here for being different. There is absolutely no honest open bi partisan discussion in here. It is get in line or get negged. I have resorted to trolling and being a general dumbass because this is an echo chamber that YOU allow. 

this is literally the GQP tumpist death cult thread you braindead fucking moron. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, immamac said:

this is literally the GQP tumpist death cult thread you braindead fucking moron. 

Point me to the Pro Trump Thread if you have let it live.

Edited by MisterP
  • Fuck You 23

I swear if you reply again and talk shit to me you are banned. You can start your own little GOP circle jerk thread somewhere, but guess what, there's nothing to circle jerk about because it's a party of nothing.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

Do you have a degree from UT? 

• Hook 'Em 1

I swear if you reply again and talk shit to me you are banned. You can start your own little GOP circle jerk thread somewhere, but guess what, there's nothing to circle jerk about because it's a party of nothing.

Just now, immamac said:

There isn't one, because no one is pro Trump you dipshit. 

So fascist, ironic isnt it? Do this and you are done!!!!!!! 

No one is pro trump but he got elected right? He is the republican nominee right?

Looks like youre fucking triggered.

There isn't one, because no one is pro Trump you dipshit. 

FASCISM ALERT

• Fuck You 28

you are sitting here talking shit to the guy who owns the site after you admitted you were trolling which is one of the very few rules here. Maybe it's time you go to a different community.

• Hook 'Em 6

24 minutes ago, MisterP said:

And Biden likes to use traditional politics and power to extort and use his position to gain money for his family.

I like Alexander and Julius Caesar. In fact, the latter was willing to sack his own country and invade with an army to rid it of bureaucracy and self serving simps. Sounds like something we could use right now. 

This is so beautiful that someone can be this fucking blind or just willing to buy in like a cog in the machine.

You literally maintain two opposite viewpoints in one post. Everyone who can’t see Biden is a spiraling dementia potato while also being a master criminal and head of a crime family who’s never been caught doing anything illegal. He’s both at the same time. 

fucking moron. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Just now, immamac said:

you are sitting here talking shit to the guy who owns the site after you admitted you were trolling which is one of the very few rules here. Maybe it's time you go to a different community.

I am trolling people who are obviously being aggressive. Like calling my avatar a ladyboy. I would love to engage in discussion. I know that is very hard for some in here. Some are probably willing to do it.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 18

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You literally maintain two opposite viewpoints in one post. Everyone who can’t see Biden is a spiraling dementia potato while also being a master criminal and head of a crime family who’s never been caught doing anything illegal. He’s both at the same time. 

fucking moron. 

Youre the fucking moron who cant understand that decades of political clout get him certain privilege and access

while also maintaining that his cognitive ability is massively declining

He's not fit to be President. Doesnt mean he didnt take advantage of stuff 5 years ago.

Edited by MisterP
  • Fuck You 20

I am trolling people who are obviously being aggressive. Like calling my avatar a ladyboy. I would love to engage in discussion. I know that is very hard for some in here. Some are probably willing to do it.

Birth certificate or genitals inspection or STFU.
  • Haha 1

Leave the thread or take a ban, up to you. You aren't in here discussing shit. Start your own thread, be clear about what it's for and if people want to come in and rebut your claims that's ok, but they won't be able to come in and troll there either. No one has made a pro trump thread for really fucking obvious reasons.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Youre the fucking moron who cant understand that decades of political clout get him certain privilege and access
He's not fit to be President. Doesnt mean he didnt take advantage of stuff 5 years ago.

Ree bee doo gaaah

5 minutes ago, MisterP said:

Wait I still want to hear about Alexander III of Macedon and Julius Caesar as crusading anti-corruption outsiders.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, MisterP said:

That no one, even a congressional effort to impeach him, had found any evidence. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/10/us/politics/hunter-biden-house-republicans-report.html

• Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, MisterP said:

My apologies, it was the Burisma shit, not Gasprom. Only Trump would be politically in bed with Russia. Bidens would NEVER do such a thing.

Never mind that. Let me ask you this: have you ever heard of the no-go zone in Le Figaro, France?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, immamac said:

Leave the thread or take a ban, up to you. You aren't in here discussing shit. Start your own thread, be clear about what it's for and if people want to come in and rebut your claims that's ok, but they won't be able to come in and troll there either. No one has made a pro trump thread for really fucking obvious reasons.

I will leave the thread. This will be my last post and it will be in response to you as the owner. 

The obvious reason no one has made one, despite Trump winning a presidential election and being the republican nominee for another (now squint and think really hard)  is because this subforum is a borderline violently singular identity based subforum. Much like the neo-democratic party it is a subforum of groupthink where you fall in line or you get crowdsourced. There is zero open discussion. There is zero bipartisan talk. That isnt because people that are right center or further dont exist. It is because this website has failed to curate a place for open discussion. 

I will probably create a thread. I will probably get crowdsourced over time from this one. It is a website. It doesn't matter. Just remember, in November, when Trump wins to look in the mirror. Dont blame fascists or neo nazis. Progressivism pushed the American population to vote Trump. 

Above all else, Hook Em. 

Edited by MisterP
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 30

I will leave the thread. This will be my last post and it will be in response to you as the owner. 
The obvious reason no one has made one, despite Trump winning a presidential election and being the republican nominee for another (now squint and think really hard)  is because this subforum is a borderline violently singular identity based subforum. Much like the neo-democratic party it is a subforum of groupthink where you fall in line or you get crowdsourced. There is zero open discussion. There is zero bipartisan talk. That isnt because people that are right center or further dont exist. It is because this website has failed to curate a place for open discussion. 
I will probably create a thread. I will probably get crowdsourced over time from this one. It is a website. It doesn't matter. Just remember, in November, when Trump wins to look in the mirror. Dont blame fascists or neo nazis. Progressivism pushed the American population to vote Trump. 

And God blesh the United Shtates.
  • Haha 3

I’m late to the party. Seth Meyers took issue with Congress horning in on his bit of the blithering idiot Trump montage. Unfortunately due to time restrictions neither of them could capture Trump’s entire catalog of dirt-fucking stupidity which grows larger by the day.

Edited by WhatTheBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, MisterP said:

Above all else, Hook Em. 

Joe Biden has passed more bipartisan legislation in the past 15 years than any other president. What were you saying about zero compromise or bipartisanship? 

• Hook 'Em 6

13 minutes ago, MisterP said:

Above all else, Hook Em. 

Rocco?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MisterP said:

Above all else, Hook Em. 

OK, cool.

• Hook 'Em 1

OK, cool.

I love this. See guys, we MADE them be fascist authoritarians. They don’t want to, but because we didn’t coddle them, Ana treat them like the snowflakes they claim to loathe, they HAD to vote for her fascist authoritarian! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, MisterP said:

Much like the neo-democratic party it is a subforum of groupthink where you fall in line or you get crowdsourced. There is zero open discussion. There is zero bipartisan talk. That isnt because people that are right center or further dont exist.

Dude just described exactly what happens to any Republican that doesn't kiss the ring/toe the MAGA line to a fucking T. Self-awareness is apparently not strong suit with cults. Who knew. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I love this. See guys, we MADE them be fascist authoritarians. They don’t want to, but because we didn’t coddle them, Ana treat them like the snowflakes they claim to loathe, they HAD to vote for her fascist authoritarian! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!

Echoes “NATO forced Putin to invade Ukraine “logic.””

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Let’s ignore for a second that despite an investigation and countless hours of hearings paid for by the US taxpayer, there hasn’t been even a spec of evidence to prove the president was involved in anything untoward…Burisma was a Ukrainian company you fucking moron. 

How many R's know the fundamental fact that Biden helped get RID of the guy who was NOT investigating Burisma ... not that it'd make a difference in the age of cognitive dissonance

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2