Generic college football shenanigans thread

Loco

That one dude was knocked clean the fuck out and do they not have any security in that tadium
After reading the comments and re-watching, it looks like the dude may have been stabbed. A couple of seconds in, some homeboy is on the left in red and looks to me like he stabs him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

After reading the comments and re-watching, it looks like the dude may have been stabbed. A couple of seconds in, some homeboy is on the left in red and looks to me like he stabs him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That dude does appear to be coming in with some stabbing motions, but I think they’re just really shitty jabs. You can see the guy already falling over limp before red shirt gets a hold of him. Guy took a fist to the side of his face/neck that probably struck the nerve on the side of the neck that makes you go nighty night. Somebody posted a vid on the old site several years back of a dude who obviously had some martial arts training that put a well placed flat palm to the side of some dbags neck and dropped him like a sack of potatoes

Speaking of canez free shuz game there is a ealmary uh walmart supercenter just outside the stadium. Opened just before the last superbowl at joe robbie pro player dolphins land shark whatever the fuck it is now stadium. A bunch of morons parked there to go to the superbowl. Walmart had em all towed. Lulz.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

Speaking of canez free shuz game there is a ealmary uh walmart supercenter just outside the stadium. Opened just before the last superbowl at joe robbie pro player dolphins land shark whatever the fuck it is now stadium. A bunch of morons parked there to go to the superbowl. Walmart had em all towed. Lulz.

I bet the tow truck company that has that account, has all hands on deck for dates like the Orange Bowl, in getting more tows...

Which helps the university of Miami, in towing all the opponents' fans vehicles and charging more than what local residents would pay... #Advantage'Canes..!

Edited by kopp0e

I got nothing of importance to say other than I was at that stadium two weeks ago and then went over to UM's campus the next day.  I really really really really really wish the trend of wearing shorts, or rompers, or anything, and literally having half your ass hang out of the bottom was a fashion trend for the ladies when I was at UT/UTSA.  Instead all the ladies I got to see were in fucking pajama pants and bullshit like that.  Them florida hoes do it right.  

2 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Man, I just can't watch a triple option offense. 

I think I'm just gonna watch an Ohio State blowout. I hate that every game I'm interested in this week is at the same time (2:30).

You need 3 good games going at once to avoid having to watch a commercials or a shitty game.  When all three are at halftime you just sweep the garage to make it look like you are productive.

• Like 2

I bet the tow truck company that has that account, has all hands on deck for dates like the Orange Bowl, in getting more tows...
Which helps the university of Miami, in towing all the opponents' fans vehicles and charging more than what local residents would pay... #Advantage'Canes..!
Wat?

Helps Tha U?

How?

Thug U is nowhere near Joe Robbie proplayer dolphins landshark whatever the fuck it is called now stadium.

The stadium is up near the broward county line in shithole miami gardens. Thug u is in coral gables filthy rich town south of miami. Twenty miles from campus to the stadium. Thug u is like smu as far a wealth goes but thug u is 5 min from the beach.

So what's up Loco, is the "secsecsec fan draft" a real thing? 

Fan draft soon?Posted by makersmark1 iconAuburn.gif on 10/7/18 at 8:43 pm
When is it? 

Are we just picking between Bama/Georgia ? 

Will Florida draft any fans? 
Should we wait until after cocktail party and have the division champs draft the rest of us? 

I guess I’ll buy a shirt and be for Bama. 

I have a degree from there, and I like winning so I’ll roll with the tide except game 12. 

But I work for University of Georgia system so I could be fairly legit as a Bulldog as well. 

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24990277/sec-fines-lsu-tigers-100k-fans-field-win-georgia-bulldogs

The Southeastern Conference has fined LSU $100,000 for fans rushing the field after the fifth-ranked Tigers topped then-No. 2 Georgia 36-16 over the weekend.

The league announced the fine Monday. It cited Saturday's incident as a second violation of the SEC's policy against fans on the field. The same thing occurred against Mississippi in 2014.

The SEC said fines collected against a school for violating the competition-area policy are deposited in the league's Post-Graduate Scholarship Fund.

12 hours ago, Parliament said:

The Southeastern Conference has fined LSU $100,000 for fans rushing the field after the fifth-ranked Tigers topped then-No. 2 Georgia 36-16 over the weekend.

I predict they will gladly pay the $250k fine on 11/3 if they can pull that rabbit out of a hat.

On 10/11/2018 at 5:47 PM, kopp0e said:

fake and scripted.

• 2 weeks later...