Thursday night Big 12: Texas Tech vs TCU

Longboard Horn

I know this hurts the perception of our TCU win but I really think we want Tech to win this. 

Tech would only have 1 loss but I think they will definitely lose another game or two. 

This would make it a 3 team race for the Big 12 championship game between OU, Texas and WV. We would own tiebreaker with TCU meaning we would have to lose 3 games for TCU to jump us (barring a multi team tie). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

I know this hurts the perception of our TCU win but I really think we want Tech to win this. 

Tech would only have 1 loss but I think they will definitely lose another game or two. 

This would make it a 3 team race for the Big 12 championship game between OU, Texas and WV. We would own tiebreaker with TCU meaning we would have to lose 3 games for TCU to jump us (barring a multi team tie). 

Tech is 3-2, as has been showing on the tv the entire game

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

what is with the swinging arm thing on the kick off?  that looks so high school...

It has bugged me all year.  Drill team horseshit.

I believe it has to do with the new KO offsides rule and keeping them home until it's time to take off.

15 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

Patterson’s backyard was pretty legit

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2018/08/22/backyard-pool-two-rescue-dogs-wall-full-guitars-check-one-gary-pattersons-top-recruiting-tools-tcu

From Gary Patterson's standpoint, the centerpiece is the home office/memorabilia museum/war room.

The Pattersons took a cozy den and turned it into a 500-square foot ops center and recruiting showcase, patterned after one they saw at Mack and Sally Brown's house. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Damn. Unfortunately, it seems like every team Texas beats shits the bed despues their match up. I’d really like to see those teams finish out strong, but TCU looks like shit.

USC won their last 2 and has a chance to knock off undefeated Colorado and possibly Notre Dame. As far as TCU, maybe we broke them. We'll see with OU can respond to losing. They don't do it often.

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1