2018 - 2019 Dallas Mavericks: Throw Some D's

CBT

9 hours ago, CBT said:

See above. He's the best.

Ok I thought I remembered hearing that. Well, I hope he does his due diligence b/c on the Jacoby/Jalen podcast they mentioned the Knicks being concerned about KP's medical history, not just his knee but other body parts too. :40 second mark.

I don't know how to embed tweets but McMahon had some tweets about the Kristaps press conference.  While the plan is to keep Kristaps out the rest of the season, he said he feels good and wants to get on the court...

Also, Cuban said they both agree Kristaps will get a long term.  And Kristaps said he's on the same page.

I've got a few thoughts I've been thinking about for the last couple days

1. I think HB is gonna be moved in the next couple of days.

2. I think THJ is going to be really good this year and especially next year when he's the 3rd option instead of 1st or 2nd 

3. CL is going to get a lot of good looks too.  Career 37percent 3pt shooter.

4. If KP is 100percent next year he's going to get 25 a game with a shit ton of really good looks

Gotta find a way to sign Maxi and DFS.

Still have 12million trade exemption plus whatever we get for a possible HB trade. Maybe some expirings.

35 minutes ago, fellside said:

I don't know how to embed tweets but McMahon had some tweets about the Kristaps press conference.  While the plan is to keep Kristaps out the rest of the season, he said he feels good and wants to get on the court...

Also, Cuban said they both agree Kristaps will get a long term.  And Kristaps said he's on the same page.

Rick actually led off the PC, and he sounded excited. Which is hard for him since he always sounds annoyed AF when getting interviewed. 

• Like 1

Taken from dallasbasketball.  Arnovitz has been somewhat confident/consistent about HB moving and the Kings interest.

---

Kings get: Harrison Barnes

Mavericks get: Iman Shumpert, Kosta Koufos, Willie Cauley-Stein, a 2021 first-round pick (protected Nos. 1-5 in 2021, and No. 1 in 2022), 2019 second-round pick from Orlando, Cleveland or Houston (second-most favorable) and Detroit's 2020 second-round pick

Kevin Arnovitz: The Kings, stacked with a talented guard rotation and promising big men, could use a big wing who can create and space. There's a short supply of this type of player, and Sacramento -- with no first-round draft pick and traditionally not a free-agent destination -- rarely has access. Enter Barnes, who might not have a long-term future in Dallas, but could in Sacramento. Barnes has a player option for $25.1 million for 2018-19, and the Kings would want an assurance that he either has plans to opt in or is amenable to signing a mutually favorable multiyear deal in Sacramento.

Dallas, which just shipped out its 2021 first-round pick to New York for Kristaps Porzingis, replenishes its coffers with Sacramento's 2021 first-rounder, along with a 2019 second-round pick that projects to be in the 30s, and a second-rounder in 2020. In addition to taking back two expiring contracts in Shumpert and Koufos, the Mavs also receive a young center in Cauley-Stein, who is a restricted free agent this summer

• Like 1