2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs: Fuck Kawhi Leonard

Michael Knight

Kawhi is allegedly receiving death threats. I say allegedly because the accusations are coming from his sister, who assured us that Kawhi was coming back. She’s not exactly a paragon of truth. Anyway, I guess the threats are along the lines of, “you’ll choke on our tacos” or “I’ll give you diabetes.” Good luck Nephew! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kermit said:

Kawhi is allegedly receiving death threats. I say allegedly because the accusations are coming from his sister, who assured us that Kawhi was coming back. She’s not exactly a paragon of truth. Anyway, I guess the threats are along the lines of, “you’ll choke on our tacos” or “I’ll give you diabetes.” Good luck Nephew! 

Yea.... I'm gonna guess someone said on twitter, "We hope you die of frostbite in Canada!" and it's a death threat.  If there are legit threats then hope they find the SOB's and prosecute them to the full extent.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Kermit said:

Goddamn I hate people.

Just wish him a flaming case of ass herpes and leave it at that.

Drama queens.

• Like 1

Kawhi fuckin flopped for a whole season. Remember when he said to pop “thanks for believing in me” after the 2014 finals? Then he went full Hollywood Clubber lane mode and listened to uncle Dennis?

yeah fuck him with super ass herpes that causes mega hemorrhoids.

DeRozen the Chosen. Hope we beat them tomorrow and in the finals :)

• Like 4

What is Zaza up to these days? Can the Spurs sign him before the game tonight? I'm hoping DDR is extra motivated to play his ass off tonight and outscore that bitch ass Kawhi. They say forgive and forget, but the way Kawhi jobbed the Spurs over I'll never forgive him personally and I'm sure a significant amount of other Spurs fans feel the same way. Fuck him and hard luck to him!