Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

Just now, po elvis said:

are you saying that the group wasn't doing their own thing when the Native American approached them and interjected himself into the middle of the group banging his drum and chanting?

The man was within 10 feet of them while they were "doing their own thing", absolutely. One old man with a drum approached a huge group of unruly children, yes, you're right.

Keep going. Make your case.

*characterizes an old Native American man chanting and beating a drum as he very slowly walks towards the Lincoln Memorial as terrifying and aggressive*
*wonders why people think I'm racist*

Again, every person here knows that if those kids had been black, we’d be inundated with shit about them being thugs and animals.
This is tragically amusing. Everything is going exactly as expected.
  • Like 1

Playing devil's advocate, I've concluded that I would never trust a baby with a time machine.  I also wouldn't trust people who use a time machine to travel backward to do stuff with babies.  Stick to gambling and shit like that.  Forget about babies.

So, in a matter of 30 minutes at the Mall in DC, these kids got into shouting matches with some black people and an Indian?  These must be the people who say things like "Why can't I say the 'N Word?'"  I always wondered why they want to walk around in public using racial epitaphs but now I know they actually want to do just that.

If you go to local news station websites and look at the comments you'll see right-wing guys constantly fantasizing about the violence they wish to do in self defense. I'm sure TexAgs is full of "OH MY IF THE LIBS COME TO TAKE MY GUNS BOY HOWDY I GOT THE GUNS TO SHOOT THEM WITH!" bullshit. They are terrified of direct action, they know they're scumbags, so their goal is to either lure a victim into a trap or provoke a situation that they are prepared for but the other is not.

Case in point, here are some Patriot Prayer/Proud Boy guys planning out how to try and provoke a fight.

This is the same as that smug-faced piece of shit kid.

If you go to local news station websites and look at the comments you'll see right-wing guys constantly fantasizing about the violence they wish to do in self defense. I'm sure TexAgs is full of "OH MY IF THE LIBS COME TO TAKE MY GUNS BOY HOWDY I GOT THE GUNS TO SHOOT THEM WITH!" bullshit. They are terrified of direct action, they know they're scumbags, so their goal is to either lure a victim into a trap or provoke a situation that they are prepared for but the other is not.

Case in point, here are some Patriot Prayer/Proud Boy guys planning out how to try and provoke a fight.

This is the same as that smug-faced piece of shit kid.

How dare you! Those kids were just defending themselves against BLACK....MUSLIMS!!!! Why do you side with the BLACK MUSLIMS, and not these fine American patriots?

53 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

po and Euro swooping in to defend these pieces of shit is just embarrassing. 

And a Longhorn linking from TexAgs to prove a political point might be the the most pathetic thing I've seen on this board. Get your shit together, man. 

Po = aggy   ?

Dancing around on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial with MAGA gear is political speech. Not only that, it's aggressive and hateful political speech. The teenagers involved know exactly what message they are sending, what they DON'T understand is that there are consequences for actions and speech, because they have spent their entire lives being protected from all consequences. Their parents purposefully isolated them from the outside world in their formative years and this is the result.

10 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

The kid just stood there trying to not laugh (which I took as trying to be respectful) of the native American’s passive aggression, if you can call banging a drum in someone’s face passive aggressive. Good for them both, I think those two handled political disagreement/discourse well, it was the crowds on both sides who were trying to aggravate the situation.

Yes, standing in someone's face and laughing at them is pretty much the Platonic ideal of respectfulness. You're so profoundly stupid it continues to impress me.

• Like 3

OK let's see.  This one for all the marbles. It's really really difficult:

Q:  You are are a MAGA kid from a Catholic High School at a pro-life rally participating in your school cheer or whatever on the steps of a DC Monument. An elderly native American man chanting and banging a drum approaches you.  Do you:

1.  Courteously move out of the way because he is an elderly person, not to mention another fucking human being in a public space leading up to a National Memorial, not to mention obviously (for anyone who is not a total fucking idiot) engaging in some kind of song/dance/ritual possibly of a religious nature and might not be paying as much attention to his surroundings, or might have a reason for wanting to choose that particular path, or

2.  Mock him, taunt him get in his face, because, Goddammit HE approached THEM!!!

Hmm, that's a tough one.

And when passing judgement on the event, do you:

1.  Look at the 3 seconds of the recording where the man arguably approaches the kids and say, "Yup, that's all I need to see, he was the aggressor, fake news, build the wall, MAGA MAGA MAGA!",

or

2.  Look at the whole fucking video and see that the kids behaved in a really sickening manner.

Although I have to say the "He started it" excuse dovetails nicely in with the infantile behavior consistently epitomized by the Cheeto.  That excuse shouldn't fly unless you're three fucking years old.  Who gives a good goddam who started it?  Why is that even at issue?  The behavior of those kids is vile.

I have to say I was encouraged by the swift condemnation of the events by the school authorities and a number of Kentucky politicians.  Then of course came the practically illiterate rant by the alleged mother of one of the kids.  Like we didn't already know where it came from.  Nice call, Brisket.

I mean, I appreciate that some of y'all think this kind of behavior is on the way out with the Boomer generation, but let me tell you something, I'm old AF, and the shit doesn't stop.  It grows new legs every fucking time.

I just want to go weep.  Instead I'm going to go catch a plane to Florida.  Yay me.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, M12BH said:

I mean, I appreciate that some of y'all think this kind of behavior is on the way out with the Boomer generation, but let me tell you something, I'm old AF, and the shit doesn't stop.  It grows new legs every fucking time.

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guild-master and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary reconstitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes.

In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of society into various orders, a manifold gradation of social rank. In ancient Rome we have patricians, knights, plebeians, slaves; in the Middle Ages, feudal lords, vassals, guild-masters, journeymen, apprentices, serfs; in almost all of these classes, again, subordinate gradations.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, GSU&UT said:

Pro-tip, wearing a MAGA hat and chanting "Build that wall!" at an indigenous peoples rally is racist garbage no matter how you slice it.

After I did a little bit of research...... I realized this article was spun, and it was a hoax.

Well, well. Look at the "fine print" here.

The Indigenous Peoples March in Washington on Friday coincided with the March for Life, which drew thousands of anti-abortion protesters, including a group from Covington Catholic High School in Park Hills.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

2 minutes ago, Buck Futter said:

After I did a little bit of research...... I realized this article was spun, and it was a hoax.

Well, well. Look at the "fine print" here.

Confused as to what you're referring to, are you stating the indigenous peoples march wasn't real?

According to the other side of the story, the guy drumming walked over to the area where these anti-abortion people were and got in THEIR faces and began taunting them, making it look like he was surrounded. The articles made it look like the students went to the rally to taunt these people, but the fact is the rallies COINCIDED with each other.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet. Hate crime hoaxes have been all over the news constantly. And the brainwashed masses fall for it, every single time.

www.fakehatecrimes.org

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

9 minutes ago, Buck Futter said:

According to the other side of the story, the guy drumming walked over to the area where these anti-abortion people were and got in THEIR faces and began taunting them, making it look like he was surrounded. The articles made it look like the students went to the rally to taunt these people, but the fact is the rallies COINCIDED with each other.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet. Hate crime hoaxes have been all over the news constantly. And the brainwashed masses fall for it, every single time.

www.fakehatecrimes.org

Racist pieces of shit getting confronted this way is awesome still, hell it's even better.

Just now, Homercles said:

What I want to know is did the kids get in the way of the march?

AGAIN..... the drummer came over to the pro-life people's march and harassed them, prompting the mocking and whatnot.

I know this isn't what you guys wanted to hear. I bet you were also disappointed that the suspect in the Jazmine Barnes murder was the not the white person you wanted him to be.

www.fakehatecrimes.org

• Fuck You 8

Just now, GSU&UT said:

That's a good one, I bet you think there is no such thing as institutionalized racism either.

Oh, there is. The media, Hollywood and our "education" systems are pushing racism. Its open, flagrant and socially acceptable....against white people. Or are you one of those people who believe that racism against white people isnt actually racism?

• Fuck You 9

AGAIN..... the drummer came over to the pro-life people's march and harassed them, prompting the mocking and whatnot.

I know this isn't what you guys wanted to hear. I bet you were also disappointed that the suspect in the Jazmine Barnes murder was the not the white person you wanted him to be.
www.fakehatecrimes.org
I hope you didn't procreate. Please don't
  • Like 1

Just now, Buck Futter said:

Oh, there is. The media, Hollywood and our "education" systems are pushing racism. Its open, flagrant and socially acceptable....against white people. Or are you one of those people who believe that racism against white people isnt actually racism?

Shit man, when are white men going to be able to catch a break in this country?

• Like 2

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy